The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Don't Take Any Tips From di Natale

Don't Take Any Tips From di Natale

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
Richard di Natale has backed another loser. He has put his money on the belief the Abdel-Magied activist had been denied entry to the U.S because she was a Mulsim, when the fact of things is that Abel-Magied tried to get into the country on a visitor's visa instead of the speaking visa that was required.

Around the same time, that raging Muslim, Molly Meldrum was also denied entry to the U.S. Molly talk it on the chin with a laugh, but di Natale had to blame politics – and in particular, Trump would, you believe, and discrimination against Muslims.

I know that the Greens don't have a lot going for them, but they could go some way to redeeming themselves by dumping di Natatle, whose buffoonery knows no bounds.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 17 April 2018 2:47:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Greens know they are on track, when a far right sympathize like ttbn has a moan about them. Richard Di Natale must be doing a good job, ttbn advises that he should be immediately replaced. Who with one of his favourites, Corny Banana or the Lovely Pauline.

The Greens must be of great concern to the far side, as they spend an inordinate amount of time and resources attacking them. Don't care what these extremists have to say, as long as they don't ignore us and keep saying something.

It reminds me of the time here in Sydney, when the Rev Fred (CDP), stood up in Parliament and loudly criticized some art gallery for displaying a nude sculpture. The day before the Rev Fred's condemnation the gallery was lucky if it got a man and his dog in to have a look. The day after, they were lined up for two city blocks to have a peep. Amazing what a little free publicity can do.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 18 April 2018 4:45:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Paul are you saying Abdel-Magied protested for the publicity; not that her denial of entry was because she entered on a tourist visa while her intent was a speaking tour of the USA?
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 18 April 2018 9:05:17 AM
Poor effort, Paul. Calling me 'far right’ - which is patently absurd - doesn't excuse the rantings of a fruit loop like di Natale. Doing a 'good job’? Yep. A good job of making a fool of himself and the group of people he is supposed to be leading.

di Natale and the Greens get 'attacked’ because they are good sport. No other group in politics continually whines about everyone and everything else because they are too ineffectual to make any sort of impact in their own right. They will never make an impact as their low and always falling vote attests. Negativity is their hallmark. They will be scratching to survive with Nutty Natale. Who will be next, I wonder. Andrew Bartlett. Good choice there. He sunk the Australian Democrats. Just the bloke to put the Greens out of their misery.

Oh. Now that you've put me back into 'far right’ camp, I suppose you have withdrawn my 'touch of green’ status for my opinions on live sheep exports. No doubt about it Paul, you are inconsistent, all over the place like the proverbial mad woman's poop. Perhaps you should be leading the Greens.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 18 April 2018 10:38:31 AM
Hey guys - what's with all the name calling?

If you disagree with someone's opinion - provide the
evidence and refute it. Don't stoop to personal insults.
Freedom of speech and all that - remember?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 18 April 2018 11:07:45 AM
Paul,

We are laughing, but not with you.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 18 April 2018 6:05:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy