The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Muslim Community

Muslim Community

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
God has created diverse human beings to live in this tiny global village of one family. Creation by its very nature is diverse with different species, different communities, different cultures and languages. These differences represent the beauty and wonder but diversity is sometimes not fully appreciated, resulting in all sorts of clashes. The British society and Establishment must learn to respect and accommodate others, as if in a family.

A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities. Muslim families are as entitled as any other religious group to schools that nurture their children's faith. Muslim pupils should be educated in Muslim schools because the current system is marginalising them. Teaching Muslim children in a Muslim school would remove the "problem of them being exposed" to values that conflict with Islamic faith. Muslim pupils are disadvantaged and marginalised in the city's state schools because the cultural heritage of the curriculum is "European and Christian".

The native Brits must learn to respect and tolerate those who are different. You have failed to respect and tolerate Black community, who speaks your language, share your culture and faith. English, Irish, Welsh and Scott hate each other, sharing the same culture, faith and language. It is difficult for you to accept, respect and tolerate Muslims with different culture, languages and FAITH. You have no choice but to accept them for your own survival. The number of Muslims is on the increase because of immigration, high birth rate and conversion. By the end of this century, nearly 50% of British population would be Muslim.

Muslim Community needs Masajid, state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers, halal meat, sharia laws, time off for Friday afternoon prayers in the Masjid, two official religious holidays per year and Muslim cemeteries.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
Posted by Iftikhar, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 9:51:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
and the sunnis and shihttes are such an example of harmony. What a joke. r u from the Greens
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 21 March 2018 11:28:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Welcome back Iftikhar. I notice you keep disappearing when the questions you are asked get too hard. I will endeavour to answer you Post as best I can.

Iftikhar: The British society and Establishment must learn to respect and accommodate others, as if in a family.

They do, but I fail to see any respect towards British Society by the mahommedeans Society. Why is that?

Iftikhar: A civilisation is measured not by the rights it grants its majority but the privileges it allows its minorities.

In that case mahommedeans Society fails greatly in Islamic Countries. They can’t even accept or tolerate their own different mahommedeans Sects, as witnessed by the infighting in mahommedeans Countries.

Iftikhar: Teaching Muslim children in a Muslim school would remove the "problem of them being exposed" to values that conflict with Islamic faith.

I see the results of Islamic schools all over the Islamic world with the kids being taught to, “kill the Infidel.” Little electric fish crawl up a Whales bottom & women who dress inappropriately are the cause Earthquakes. The Sun goes around a Flat Earth & other similar nonsense.
Cont.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 22 March 2018 10:17:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cont.
Iftikhar: The native Brits must learn to respect and tolerate those who are different.

But, I take it that doesn’t apply to mahommedeans who rape children & slaughter innocent civilians in Britain.

Iftikhar: English, Irish, Welsh and Scott hate each other, sharing the same culture, faith and language.

But they would, & have, fought to the death to defend one another.

Iftikhar: You have no choice but to accept them for your own survival. The number of Muslims is on the increase because of immigration, high birth rate and conversion. By the end of this century, nearly 50% of British population would be Muslim.

Your previous paragraphs pertaining to acceptance just went out the window with this threat.

Iftikhar: Muslim Community needs Masajid, state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers, halal meat, sharia laws, time off for Friday afternoon prayers in the Masjid, two official religious holidays per year and Muslim cemeteries.

I see the results of Islamic schools all over the Islamic world with the kids being taught to, “kill the Infidel.” Little electric fish crawl up a Whales bottom & women who dress inappropriately are the cause Earthquakes. The Sun goes around a Flat Earth & other similar nonsense.

With the holidays & time off I guess mahommedeans will just have to be tolerant & adjust their ways. Just like we have to do when we go to an Islamic Country.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 22 March 2018 10:18:30 AM
Welcome back, Iftikhar.

We are in need of some more light comedy, your presence makes Paul's humour look good.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 22 March 2018 11:12:35 AM
//With the holidays & time off I guess mahommedeans will just have to be tolerant & adjust their ways.//

I think a couple of extra public holidays per year is an excellent idea. It's not like you actually have to participate in the religious aspects of public holidays; who avoids meat on Good Friday or bothers going to church for Easter these days? It's just a long weekend to enjoy doing whatever it is you like doing in your spare time. The Muslims can have the day off for whatever religious rituals they want to perform, and the rest of can have a BBQ or go fishing or something.

I reckon anybody who'd turn their nose up at an extra public holiday just because it coincides with some Islamic holy day is completely mental. And also un-Australian. We must remain ever vigilant against these joyless buggers who dislike public holidays and who seek to undermine and ultimately destroy our laid-back, easygoing Australian way of life.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 22 March 2018 11:24:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy