The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Blame Game

The Blame Game

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
It is time to stop referring to "communities" and "community leaders" in Australia when discussing ethnic groups. All individuals in Australia are responsible for their own behaviour, not a bunch of people calling themselves "communities". There should be one Australian community, 'led' by elected politicians. But, of course, multiculturalism has made this impossible, separating people into tribes as it does.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 3 January 2018 2:36:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We are not the only country suffering the Somali effect.
Britain now has a Somali problem overlaying the Muslim problem.

Crime rate in London has gone up about 50% since Mayor Khan took over.
London now a more dangerous city than New York.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 3 January 2018 3:41:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As usual the deflection committee is hard at work.

You want to know who to blame for all these problems? YOURSELVES!

Don't include me in your bent and twisted politically correct world of lie's and corruption. When I press the point all I get is, 'that's what we pay them for'.

If you do or don't agree with anything these guys do, don't just whinge to us on the forums, like that's going to change anything. Annoy the crap out of the pollies.

They wanted the job, so they are the ones who can fix things if enough people break their precious stones. Before you go down that path you must destroy PC once and for all. It must be destroyed before it destroys us.

Why you stupid people can't see what is plainly in front of you, is beyond me.

Politically Correct? Ring any bells? The phrase was spawned to mask the lie's the pollies told. If they wanted to tell the truth they just use the word correct.

No, if you want to play the blame game, blame yourselves.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 5 January 2018 5:31:34 AM
ALTRAV,

A bit vicious, but basically true. We get the politicians we deserve, but we keep on reappointing the same idiots. This is mainly due to the existence of political parties and the fact that these parties decide who they put up. We get no say, but we still vote for people we believe to be idiots because we are stuck with the party system. Possibly good people don't have the money to run. As long as the party system exists, there will be no change. Politics is about parties and a few people interested in personal gain and power. Nothing to do with right of wrong or the country. Our feeble one vote every three years is pure symbolism.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 5 January 2018 8:26:02 AM
Reality 101.....Change starts with the people....not the party
If the people are not willing to look at the issues, the result will be accordingly.
There is no justification
This society focuses on entitlements without responsibility, and they've been encouraged to do so for the last three decades
Posted by Special Delivery, Friday, 5 January 2018 10:15:52 AM
Foxey,
Looks as though your link to the story in the Age has fallen in a heap with an article in the Tele showing that this bloke, Nelly Yoa, that the Age featured is a fraud who has made up all lies about himself. I bet that the Age journalist Joe Hinchliffe, and the Editor, have egg all over their faces.

I almost replied saying that none of Yoa's suggestions had any practical worth in fixing the problem. Glad I didn't waste my time.

Do you still think it is 'worth a read'.
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 8 January 2018 9:14:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy