The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > SSM- so what happens now?

SSM- so what happens now?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. 42
  9. Page 43
  10. 44
  11. 45
  12. All
Apparently, according to international records the Aussie queers are heading into a shitstorm of discontent and anguish. Records show that since SSM was legalised in a country there was an immediate and sharp rise, (still today), of violence, attacks, and VRO's all between the queers themselves. At this rate the NO camp won't have to do a thing, well maybe set up the deck chairs, get out the pop corn and the beer and sit back and watch the queers implode. Happy times ahead.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 25 November 2017 11:29:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

Maybe. That's the trouble with social media: people can make all sorts of claims about themselves, but we will never know whether they are true or not. It's all good fun, though.

ALTRAV,

I think you are right. Just because something is legalised doesn't mean that everything will be moonlight and roses. And, I don't think that we will see that many 'marriages'. The easily-bored malcontents who made the fuss are not really homosexuals, and they will be moving onto their next attack on the family and Western society before the legislation gets through Parliament.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 25 November 2017 11:41:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

"Maybe. That's the trouble with social media: people can make all sorts of claims about themselves, but we will never know whether they are true or not. It's all good fun, though."

True enough, but it's hard to fake genuine ignorance.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 25 November 2017 2:20:37 PM
Issy, Joe and ttbn, as apologists for the Catholic Church, you are entitled to believe what you like. The Catholic Church in Australia has much to be ashamed of, and I am not talking about what took place in the year dot, but what was common practice in our lifetimes. Any org where many of its operatives stand accused of disgusting child sex charges can have nothing but systemic internal problems, and needs to do much soul searing.

ALTRAV, you are not alone in the homophobic stakes apparent another rabid forum homophobe ttbn is always at the ready to agree with any unsubstantiated adverse BS you post.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 26 November 2017 1:51:03 PM
Paul, I don't post unsubstantiated, adverse BS. They are your words as you don't like the truth. All my comments come from publications or articles by others. They quote numbers dates and everything. I don't put that stuff in because 'I' know 'I' read it, and that's all that matters. Remember I regularly state that my comments are taken from others. Now if you have 'absolute' proof challenging and conflicting with my comments, please tell us. No I'm serious, because being a proud man I abhor liars who are also those promoting political correctness. You would not only be informing the masses but you will be informing me so as I don't twist or torture the facts to simply make a point to win the discussion, like so many do.
Posted by ALTRAV, Sunday, 26 November 2017 3:02:28 PM
Paul

What? The Catholic church and 97% of Catholic priests who are not kiddy fiddlers should be more ashamed, more hounded by the media and Christianophobes than secular paedos, protestant peodos, Green paedos and others? How about the Salvation Army? They've had their pervs, too. You must be due to suddenly 'remember' something nasty about Sister Mary.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 26 November 2017 3:03:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 40
  7. 41
  8. 42
  9. Page 43
  10. 44
  11. 45
  12. All