The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The 'Elite'

The 'Elite'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Things are the way they are because that's the way they are meant to be.
Now....if an individual,....a group,...a society.....a nation doesn't think they should be this way then they are at liberty to effect a change.
A society is not about to entrust leadership to a perceived fool but they will to a non perceived one.
Define 'fool' in a social sense....and then as a personal opinion

Do they match?
Posted by ilmessaggio, Friday, 21 July 2017 4:56:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ilmessaggio, I am not sure what you are saying. I'm not too 'up with today speak'. I would appreciate a simpler version.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 21 July 2017 6:44:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What exists today is the 'end result' of what has already happened to this point in time.
Society doesn't just open a cracker jack box and out pops the booby prize like some 'lucky dip'.
It doesn't just happen overnight, they worked really hard to get here!

If society is incapable of discerning as to 'who is' and 'who isn't' then it is saddled with the end result being 'their choice'
The decision of each individual is their responsibility, not the govt's. not the media....theirs alone.
Then they cry 'we were deceived', No! you deceived yourself by expecting someone else to take the responsibility off your hands.

Today's society is both indolent and phlegmatic.
If indeed the Rothchilds are 'in control' then they deserve to be because it was, and is, society's responsibility to ensure their future instead they are sitting in front of the television eating potato chips watching a cooking show or football game.
Who's watching the gate? '
ahh! she'll be right mate'.....and now we get 'the Rothchilds, or some such' are in control

Then the day came to the chorus of.....'the Chinese have taken our jobs' while the populace is demanding and gorging themselves on poor quality Chinese products but wanting top wage because they can't resist gambling and the concept of 'saving' is an archaic activity that makes the Rothchilds rich.
If the Rothchilds buy telecommunication company shares and you insist on being literally wired to your phone, whose fault is that?

Puleeze .......where does one stop!

Simple means a lot more words
Posted by ilmessaggio, Saturday, 22 July 2017 4:31:43 PM
ilmessaggio, I'm glad I asked for clarification, because I have been banging on about the very things you have mentioned and I too have gotten responses such as 'that's what we pay the polys for'. What I am saying is that over the years I have experienced evil, thuggery and dishonesty at not only ALL levels of govt, but also friends and associates of those in positions of power who were beholding to and entrusted by the people. These people ride roughshod over both laws and people to obtain there own selfish goals or agenda. For example, all too often we know there are property developers who are friendly with or associated to someone in govt. I know I have been a witness to it so I will not stand for anyone trying to deflect on this issue. As for doing something about it, I'm sure you will agree that one or two people in this current political climate are as effective as winking in the dark. The powers that be have slowly and systematically removed themselves from any threat or risk of being challenged or brought to account and ultimately, justice. Far from advocating communism, I do however feel that a form MAO'ism would be a welcome relief, if only to get rid of the Elitist rule. I don't mind a system of govt where we are represented as we are now but my form of govt is one where we firstly select our reps because of their EQ not their IQ. These people are only messengers of the people and because each one represents an area they can easily get questions and answers to their constituents and in return keep us informed accordingly and immediately. Remember they are there to do our bidding. This current system of democracy is a farce and a con. It is because the general public is lazy, un-informed (their choice) and gullible that these polys see an opportunity to steal, lie and deceive because they know there is so much division in the community and so they play on that to rule.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 22 July 2017 9:20:33 PM
It was ever thus.

There have always been groups that set themselves up above the rest
no matter what the system of government.
Posted by CHERFUL, Friday, 28 July 2017 8:29:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy