The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ?

Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
The whole thing is nonsense because its only going to be put their as a reminder and to drive fear into people so they will beg their govt to "save" them. Can you people not see this??
Posted by Referundemdrivensocienty, Thursday, 13 July 2017 7:01:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why didn't Sarah Sea-Patrol use the HMAS Hammersley to locate those whales?

Whereupon she could have surrounded them herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tp2TkRgJ8

Nobody, just nobody out-stupids SHY.
Posted by leoj, Thursday, 13 July 2017 8:43:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The answer is not a clear yes or no. Firstly we must accept the fact that 'most' people are stupid. Then we start categorizing them. You will find there is no clear answer. What I think is worth mentioning, is that politicians are just people. I believe that to get voted into anything you first have to 'suck people in'. If you have a narcissistic superiority complex, added to that a belief that you are special, then you too can become a poly. Most of them, nah, pretty much all of them don't really care about you and me. They will say and do whatever will help their bottom line and or political standing. Some are in it for the power trip, most if not all are in it for the money as well. Oh, I don't mean the 'pocket money' they get paid, I mean the kick-backs, back-handers along the way. But most of all if your lucky enough to actually have a portfolio, well, lookout, you've hit the jack-pot. You might wonder why so many contracts are given off-shore. Well it is very hard to scrutinize any off-shore dealings.
Big money changes hands and in so many different ways. Remember Mr Joe Bjelky-Peterson (or however you spell it). Well he used a very novel way of getting kick-backs. The scam was, the successful contractor would malign him in the media. Mr Peterson would threaten court action for defamation, and surprise surprise, the next time you hear about it, 'They settled out of court for an undisclosed sum of money'. Not bad eh? You will find stories about practically every poly if you care to look or pay attention when they make announcements or press-release. Most importantly is their ability to make you 'feel' that they actually care about you and your problem. This is only to ensure that you will vote for them again next time.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 15 July 2017 5:57:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy