The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ?

Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Of course to a Green Pauline playing with a drone, [or existing for that matter] is a much worse sin than having their stupidity force up electricity prices about 4 fold over recent years.

It's also worse than forcing gas prices through the roof, by getting the harvesting of the stuff banned in 2/3 states.

It is pretty obvious why Turnbull appeals to them, they are about equal when it comes to disgusting attitudes, & the damage they are inflecting on the average Ozzie.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 7 July 2017 9:35:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Paul, oh well I wonder whose quadcopter it was ?
I did notice that the audio in particular did not seem amateur.
Did a TV station crew make the video then rush off to the Aviation inspectors ?

A friend told me that there is nowhere in Sydney where they can be
flown without having to get written permission because every hospital
has a helicopter pad or some other prohibition, not that I am
interested in flying one.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 7 July 2017 9:49:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz, I do believe the drone maybe owned by another drone named James Ashby, who also pulled an illegal stunt, recently flying a drone near parliament house in Canberra,

As I understand it, One Nation intends to bill the taxpayer for the drone, as a legitimate political expense. The intention is to tie Pauline upside down by her ankles to the underside of the drone, and with James at the controls buzz the Lakemba Mosque, at under 400 feet of course, whilst the Lovely Pauline bellows through a megaphone "MUSLIMS OUT!" If successful this will be repeated at various Mussy locations around Australia. Yesterday was only a test flight. Should be cheaper for the taxpayer than a light plane or a Bronny copter.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 7 July 2017 11:09:24 AM
Maybe we could send them whale watching with Syph Hanson-Young at the taxpayer's expense, as SYH knows how to rort the system.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 8 July 2017 5:23:57 AM
We could Shadow, we could! The Lovely Pauline would certainly get a birds eye view of the whales, while hanging upside down from a drone. For a bit of a dare she could buzz the whales and frighten any small children who might be on Sarah's boat. Is Sarah Hanson-Young in some way related to Pauline Hanson, do you think so.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 8 July 2017 8:21:37 AM
Syph Hanson-Young and Pauline Hanson, two peas in a pod.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 8 July 2017 6:28:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy