The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ?

Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hmm Aiden, or someone in a work truck & overalls and bolt cutters.
No one would take any notice.

I discovered many years ago that put on a pair of overalls and carry
a ladder and you can go anywhere.
Even go into ladies toilets and no one raises an eyebrow.
Just remembered:
Actually did that in my 20s to fix a fluorescent light.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 5 July 2017 11:32:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz, would it not have been easier to just put on a dress, and a wig, high heels, some lippie, and march on in
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 6 July 2017 6:58:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good evening to you too BAZZ...

Add to the ladder, the overalls, belt resplendent with hand tools precariously worn around the tradies ample waist, as well as an orange coloured fluro vest, he can gain entry to anywhere?

Interestingly BAZZ I tried to reply to the sender's address; to acknowledge both receipt of that fascinating Site, and to thank the sender, but my Email was rejected, albeit I tried thrice?

I'd hate to be working in my former occupation, and still have a further 25 years or so to go, before retirement. Especially with this new, and far more deadlier menace, of Muslim extremism confronting police, in the next decade or so?
Posted by o sung wu, Thursday, 6 July 2017 10:15:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
O Sung Wu, well that was all before fluo vests.
Strange rejection. Remove any links or do not use reply.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 6 July 2017 11:00:57 PM
Hi o sung wu,

Don't tell me there was not a lot of violent criminals in your day, equal to anything a bunch of crazy Muslims can chuck up.
In my local area command, the bulk of crime is petty stuff, anti social behavior, alcohol and drug related crime, theft, assaults.

I don't want to down play the seriousness of gangs, and gang crime, organized criminals etc, but much of police time is taken up with the petty criminal, and still major crime is relatively rare, and impacts fewer people in their daily lives than does the petty stuff.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 7 July 2017 5:24:52 AM
Are Our Polies Really that Stupid ? Yes we had one of the best examples of stupidity of a politician when the always amazing, always ditzy air head herself, Pauline Hanson, endangered others as she broke one aviation rule after another as she played like a silly school kid with a dangerous drone aircraft in Townsville Queensland yesterday. The Lovely Pauline can be heard to excitedly exclaim ""Oh golly, as long as I keep it under 400 foot I'm right," No Pauline, as usual you're wrong!

1. You must not fly recreational drones within 30 metres of people and buildings. FAILED!

2. You must not fly recreational drones over people. FAILED!

3. You must not fly recreational drones in controlled air space, within 5.5km of an airport. FAILED!

To get her childish pleasure Hanson is willing to endanger others, that is ordinary decent folk?

The penalty for such reckless action a $900 to $9,000 fine.Unfortunately it can't be more in this serious case.

All I can say is Pauline Hanson PLEASE EXPLAIN why you should not be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for your reckless behavior!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 7 July 2017 9:21:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy