The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Only Two To Go, Malcolm

Only Two To Go, Malcolm

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. 16
  14. All
Dear Paul,

I still can't see Mr Abbott being returned as
leader of the Liberal Party. I mean - seriously?
This is a man who's still stuck in the 1950s.
(not that there's anything wrong with that). But
we need a leader who can bring us into the 21st
Century and Mr Abbott is definitely not the man to
do that.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 6:18:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Foxy,

I know someone who wouldn't agree with you, and that's Mr Abbott.
Did you ever see the movie 'Groundhog Day'. The story line is everyday was a repeat of yesterday. The Federal Liberal Party are going through their very own 'Groundhog Day' Abbott stabs Turnbull, Turnbull stabs Abbott, Abbott stabs Turnbull, Turnbull stabs Abbott; Keeps repeating itself until the voters gets jack of it, and stab the both of them.
Shorten does not have to do anything, except pour a bit of petrol on the fire whenever he can.

What a rabble we have running the country.

Hassy, why don't you shock me and declare you are going to vote for The Lovely Pauline's One Nation, and give your preference to the Liberal. That would do a fat lot of good!
Have you asked that good local Liberal if he supports his Prime Minister or is he also disloyal like the rest of the rabble. I await your answer.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 8:57:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405, "Also 'Disunity is death!'"

Yet the nasty Greens NSW 'Eastern Bloc' faction has been haring off with its own lunar Trots activism for years, white-anting the previous leader Bob Brown they hated and the present leader Richard Di Natale, who has also found himself the target of their unrelenting jealousy.
Posted by leoj, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 9:16:57 PM
Well the Greens have got something right.
They have temporarily suspended NSW Senator Lee Rhiannon
from the Party Room. We can only hope that
they'll end up throwing her out of the Party
all together. Let her try her luck as an
independent and see how she does.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 10:12:58 PM
Hi Foxy,

Just on that, I know who I would like to head The Green Senate ticket in NSW at the next election, but I don't think she is willing to give up he day job. The other excellent choice would be Cate Faehrmann.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 29 June 2017 5:12:21 AM
Dear Paul,

You're more familiar with the Greens politicians in NSW
than I am. I know that you're a strong Greens supporter.
I wish your Party well at the next election. My personal
preferences lie with the Liberal Party. At least for now.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 29 June 2017 10:22:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 14
  12. 15