The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Only Two To Go, Malcolm

Only Two To Go, Malcolm

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
same for me Hasbeen. I do feel a little sorry for my local Lib member however the fact that so many voted for Turnbull shows how regressive the party has become.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 8:54:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hassy, runner, I couldn't agree more get rid of the disgusting Turnbull, The blokes a communist, and an atheists, that is self evident by the fact the disgusting fella parts his hair on the left hand side, and has never once been seen in public carrying the good book!
I say lets return to the good old days, and bring back the Mad Monk, kick a few Doleies, sink a few Boaties! That's the dinky-di Aussie way, hang em'... hang em' high! Agree?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 6:08:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I never thought I would agree with Corny Banana on anything., but I must agree with his assessment of Christopher Pyne, as a grub. I said the same thing when Turnbull rolled Abbott. The disloyal Pyne was in there looking after number one.
The bloke always reminds me of a petulant public school brat, eggs on both side for the fight, then runs to the headmaster with tittle tat, "Sir, sir, boys are fighting in the playground!" Talks like one too. So smug.
I might not agree with the politics of people like Bishop, Morrison, Cormann, even Barnyard from the Nationals, can throw in Abbott and Turnbull to boot. But at least they come across as half decent people, not Pyne, no way.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 6:34:39 AM
My local member is in a safe Liberal seat and will
undoubtedly continue to be re-elected.

I honestly cannot see Labor under Mr Shorten as leader
winning the next election.

It will be interesting though what if anything the Liberal
Party is going to do about Tony Abbott's consistent
divisive snipping and tactics. I mean look at the man. He's
not on the front-bench, yet he continues to try to undermine
his own party and their leader. He even has his own policies
as was evident from his recent speech to the Institute of
Public Affairs. It definitely appears that he wants the top
job - again.

They should kick him out of the Party. He's doing so much
harm.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 11:29:49 AM
Hi Foxy, there is truisms in Politics, 'Oppositions don't win elections, Governments lose them.' Also 'Disunity is death!'
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 11:36:04 AM
Is Turnball's, politically, a "dead man walking? Me thinks he is!

The last federal election result was a dream come true for Abbott.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 28 June 2017 6:15:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16