The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Could this happen here in Aus

Could this happen here in Aus

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Some time back we were informed of the horrors of Rotherham and I had thought it was over and the police and local councils there had the situation in hand and there have been some prosecution.

Now I read of another situation in Yorkshire where there are many young girls being sexually exploited. See link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565862/Fears-Rochdale-West-Yorkshire-town.html

I would like to think the article is not correct but with so many other occurances lately it may just have been put aside.

I wonder when our politicians will take practical action to stop further entry of Islamists into Australia. They must realize that the less muslims we have the less likely we will have a terrorist attack or an occurance like the above.
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 6 June 2017 6:50:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Given the stupidity and ignorance of our politicians, and the bizarre utterance of the fool who is head of ASIO, we are unlikely to see a crack down on Muslim immigration any time soon.

Turnbull is still 'standing with' (whatever that means) overseas countries wracked by serious Muslim terrorism, and asking how a Somali terrorist was let out on bail. He is not expecting an answer, and will not be getting one. What he should be doing is getting rid of judges and magistrates who are not up to the job of protecting the public, being too corrupt or frightened to do their duty.

Any body who hurts us should be returned the compliment in spades; but our 'authorities' don't have the balls or the backbones to do that.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 June 2017 10:35:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
as long as the lefties brainwash people into thinking that if you are born 'gay', born black, born woman,born muslim or born aboriginal you should be proud of that fact, then you excuse behaviour on basis of identity. Of course if you are born white and male and are proud of it you are a racist bigot. When we treat people equally on basis of behaviour and character then we might get somewhere. Look at the recent dozens of aboriginals caught up in paedophile. Hardly any news reports. It might change people's views as to their ability to manage their own affairs. Secularism has failed dismally as identity politics blinds itself to the obvious.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 7 June 2017 10:43:52 AM
Dear Banjo,

Child sexual abuse already exists in Australia.

The Royal Commission into child sexual abuse -
has identified 1,880 alleged perpetrators in
the Catholic Church alone.

We should all be concerned about
the sexual abuse of children no matter what religion
or what community they come from in this country.

For example -
The link listed below tells us
that "Aboriginal communities and families are
collapsing. It affects Aboriginal children and teenagers'
sexual health and drags them into a vicious circle of
abuse."

http://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse#axzz4jDCSuBZZ

It's a devastating article.

Hopefully the Royal Commission will do its job and look
into the child sexual abuse by all groups and communities.
Not only a select few because all children deserve our
protection.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 June 2017 11:24:08 AM
Muslim Imams know to take over a nation for Allah to first send in the criminal Muslim thugs to disturb the society to such an extent that the community call on the so called moderates to take control, [i.e. London Mayor] so Islam becomes the dominant voice in the society. This was how they gained control of much of the African continent. They are at war with the democratic West, so rape, theft and murder of innocent kafir is their strategy.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 7 June 2017 12:10:10 PM
I'd like to know why that Somali terrorist was still here after reading his rap sheet.
He should have been gone after the first time he broke the law. I also read there are something like 400 muslims on the watch list.

Why aren't they on the deportation list
Posted by moonshine, Wednesday, 7 June 2017 2:55:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy