The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Keep Terrorists Out

Keep Terrorists Out

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
doog,

I'm not frightened of Muslims - I just dislike them and their Islamofascism, which seems to be acceptable to you of the Left.

BTW, you have still not named the 'far right's people you claim are in the Coalition. If they do exist, as you claim, how is it that the Leftist, Turnbull, is now their leader and PM, and not Tony Abbott?
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 May 2017 1:22:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ttbn,

The following link explains why Tony Abbott lost
his leadership:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-34241486

As for far-right members currently in the Coalition -
Tony Abbott, Eric Abetz and Kevin Andrews are just some
names that come to mind.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 May 2017 2:57:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry, Foxy, you'll have to print it out and mail it to ttbn. Ain't no way you'll get him to click on a link. It has not credibility until it's in hard-copy form.

--

Seriously, though, George Christensen in another far-right member of the Liberal party. They're still a minority, though, so it's pretty daft to cite Turnbull's toppling of Abbott as evidence that there are no far-right members of the Liberal party.
Posted by AJ Philips, Saturday, 13 May 2017 3:09:09 PM
Dear AJ,

What effect (if any) do you think Cory Bernardi's
leaving the fold will have on the Coalition?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 May 2017 4:33:03 PM
Abbott was kicked out because Turnbull wanted the job. When he got the job, he turned out to be even worse at everything he said Abbott was no good at. Turnbull made a great twat of himself, and since the coup, has continued demonstrate that.

Foxy has listed her 'far right' candidates. I do not agree with her, which probably probably puts me in the far right category, although, as Foxy has taken me to task in the past for 'labelling' people, I'm sure that she wouldn't label me. Her labelling certain Coalition politicians must have been a slip.

I still don't understand why doog is unable to name his picks.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 May 2017 4:49:21 PM
Dear ttbn,

Labels belong on clothes not people. And I wasn't the
one labelling the politicians. They've done that
themselves. I was merely responding to your question
to Doog. I also happen to live in the electorate of
Mr Kevin Andrews. I know him and his family rather
well.

There you go.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 May 2017 4:54:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy