The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dire Warning issued to to America.

Dire Warning issued to to America.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Dear leoj,

Thank You for the link by Don Aitkin on truthfulness.

Seeing as you seen to admire Don Aitkin I'll give
you a link on what he has to say about living
in America and guns and society:

http://www.donaitkin.com/guns-and-society/
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 19 January 2017 12:37:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

You's been sucked in!!

Alpers has been shewn to be a fraud by those who would have been his peers had he ever had enough talent to get a degree or two.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 19 January 2017 12:57:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dearest Foxy,

Frankly, I'll be glad to get through this year without either Trump clumsily, or Putin calculatingly, starting another war somewhere.

My bet No. 1 is that, for no particular reason, Estonia will 'start' a brutal and unprovoked war against its Russian slave population, requiring Putin, much against his will, having to defend his people against oppression by morally supporting 'partisans' there. He might have a go at Poland as well, and maybe Lithuania - well, why not ? Three for one.

My bet No. 2 is that Trump will totally alienate the Philippines and put Taiwan in a very precarious position. He will bungle the incredibly sensitive issue of Chinese illegal building up of shoals in the South China Sea.

For good measure, he may infuriate India for no particular reason, and incite Canada to impose trade sanctions on the US. He may even do something like the right thing and get stuck into ISIS, but I doubt it.

I hope I'm wrong on all counts.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 19 January 2017 1:05:59 PM
Dear Joe,

I certainly hope that you are wrong on all counts.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 19 January 2017 6:38:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy