The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
If you could vote in the US Presidential Election (on Tuesday/Wednesday* next week) would you vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? Why?

* http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/us-presidential-election-when-is-the-election-when-is-the-next-debate-and-how-can-i-watch-it-20161018-gs50u2.html
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 31 October 2016 10:30:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Neither of them are any good. Having said that I would vote for Trump.

There are too many Corporate ties within the Clinton Camp. It's all, "You look after me & I'll look after you & buggar the people."

Trump is a new broom. He still has his ties to big Business but not the cosy arrangement that the Clintons & the Old Republicans have.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:31:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would vote for Trump, not because I admire him or his style, but because he is a break from the entrenched political class, and because Clinton is a crook.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:56:14 AM
Does it really matter, they both represent the interests of international capitalism. America will go on exploiting the rest of the world, as it has done for yonks, bombing the crap out of the tin pot poor when it takes its fancy to do so. What else is new? The Donald is a bigger goose than Clinton, but that should not prevent anyone from voting for him. They would both fit in well with the long list of the "intelligent" ones who have gone before; Bush, Bush Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, who I believe had a combined IQ of 27!
If I was an American I would be so overwhelmed by the choices, and therefore stay home on voting day. Is there any other candidates? Bob The Builder or someone!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 9:50:46 AM
The lefties know everything so they tell us.

If they didn't know Trump would be great for the majority of US citizens, & indeed for most of the rest of us, they would not hate him so much. The more they hate him, the better he must be. Anything that terrifies them so much must be great for the real people.

So I would take their word on it, & vote for Trump.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 11:26:29 AM
Dear plantagenet,

Trump is an arrogant, bombastic, 70 year old, white male, right winger who thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy, so who do you think the majority of today's vociferous OLO posters will support?

For me it is Clinton but with a degree of sadness that Sanders is not an option.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 11:44:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy