The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
Steelie: Trump is an arrogant, bombastic, 70 year old, white male, right winger who thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy, so who do you think the majority of today's vociferous OLO posters will support?

& the majority of people. I like his stance on moslems. Kick 'em all out of the Country. In Australia ZI would kick 'em out of the Country even if they have been here 200 years. Dangerous people, even the tame ones.

Get Australia back to a place where it was safe to walk down the street without having to worry about being blown up by a Steelie Supporter.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 12:08:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steleredux is arrogant and bombastic, white or some other colour. Age unknown, but his immature comments suggest that he is young enough to be working or studying, without time to be online through the day chuntering twaddle. He is obviously a Commo, like Bernie Sanders.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 12:53:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Get rid of them both and put their running mate in their place.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 1:46:48 PM
That Steeleredux person is very rude the way she or he speaks about another person. Like she or he has a big head about themselfs and is very self centered about themselfs as well. She or he should be warned about being very rude about other people I think. She or he is a very weak character I think.

Mr Donald Trump is good about stopping Muslims and other bad people going into the USA, but he has problem about his honesty and his rudness to woman. But his good ideas are Ok I think?

Mrs Hillery Clinton is better in the way she speaks to people but not very honest about all the emails she has sent about stuff she should not have sent, about Syria and Libya and other places when she was the secretary of state in the USA. But shes got lots of money like Mr Trump and that wins all the time, no matter how bad a person can be as a politician, it doesnt matter if you're a rich person anyway.
Posted by misanthrope, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 1:58:01 PM
Dear misanthrope,

I wrote;

"Trump is an arrogant, bombastic, 70 year old, white male, right winger who thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy"

You said I was being rude.

I am either telling the truth or I am being rude by exaggerating or telling falsehoods.

Which of my above observations about Trump do you deem exaggerated or untrue?

If there are none then please withdraw your assertion.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 4:16:52 PM
IMHO youse are all universally repugnant - like TrumpaDonk and Hills Hoist.

Paraphrasing Abbott - the Presidential Election is a prime case of Baddie versus Baddie.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 4:41:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy