The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Trump is too dirty, lazy and rightwing to represent America.

Trump is too dirty, lazy and rightwing to represent America.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I've moved from giving Trump the benefit of the doubt to the obvious. That is Trump is too dirty, too lazy (to read about the issues), conceited and rightwing to represent America. Trump neatly symbolises what non-Americans hate about America.

The things Trump comes out with border on insanity, along the lines: I'm rich, you're stupid, women are just for sex, and foreigners (and that would include Australians) can get stuffed.

This Guardian article contains what Trump actually said on the bus about what he wants to do and grab http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/07/donald-trump-leaked-recording-women .
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 9 October 2016 11:10:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So you would rather the corrupt, liar, and warmonger Clinton?
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 9 October 2016 7:53:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Forgot the stooge and puppet for wall street and the too big to fail banks.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 9 October 2016 7:54:29 PM
Yes I must agree Trump:

- supported the wars beforehand

- is a constant liar

- is richar than most bankers because he cheats actual taxpayers

- wants any woman who falls for his self-professed stardom

- loudly hates hardworking Latinos

- and he'd cancel ANZUS (if he's heard of Australia) because we currently pay to little for America's military protection in his non-taxpaying eyes

and those are his good points.

Cheers mate
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 9 October 2016 8:53:48 PM
Hey plantagenet,
South Park has a amusing comparison.
Instead of Trump v's Hillary, it's Giant Douche v's Turd Sandwich.

I made a comment yesterday similar to a point made in the article that you linked; which is that Trump may have said some unfavorable things, but this is little in comparison to the actions of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

There's honestly no way I could ever support the turd sandwich.

What a sad state of affairs.
The concept of voting is to get the best candidates into the job, we should have two candidates that are equally good; the best on offer.
I think maybe in the eyes of the average person they are not just equally bad but are also equally hated.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 10 October 2016 8:19:44 AM
Hi AC

I'll watch how Trumpy performs in the second Hillary vs Trump debate

- starting to screen on ABC about 12 noon today http://www.businessinsider.com.au/how-to-watch-the-us-presidential-debate-online-in-australia-2016-10

And will get back to you.

Cheers

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 10 October 2016 9:14:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy