The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hillary's Health Scare - Gift to Trump?

Hillary's Health Scare - Gift to Trump?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Yeah AC Hillary may have died, but I now reckon she's risen from the dead. Quite Hillarious :)

Short of that "Hillary Clinton body double theory goes viral after collapse" 13 Sept 2016 http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/hillary-clinton-body-double-theory-goes-viral-after-collapse/news-story/20c6efdeb4ff69af7a320bc394cefe08

"HILLARY Clinton’s collapse at a 9/11 ceremony in New York made global headlines and fuelled rumours about her health. But more bizarrely, it also fuelled a conspiracy theory or two with one claiming the Democratic Presidential candidate is using a body double.

...She was later taken to her daughter Chelsea’s apartment to recover with her team confirming the presidential hopeful was suffering from pneumonia.

...It also emerged that Clinton’s team deliberately avoided the emergency room in a bid to conceal details of her medical treatment.

According to the New York Post, Clinton was heading to hospital following the collapse but detoured to her daughter’s house instead.

[This] was designed so Clinton wouldn’t be seen by medical workers who could leak details to reporters a source told The Post...."
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 9:56:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pete,

I reckon you are on to something with the mini-stroke possibility.

I am not going to bother to Google for reports, but I recall at least one previous similar incident and some reference to a mini-stroke.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 10:04:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks onthebeach

Wiki has a little slot on Hillary's health http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign,_2016#Health

"...The letter noted that there has been a "complete resolution" of a brain concussion that Clinton suffered in 2012 and "total dissolution" of prior blood clots..."

So brain concussion and prior blood clots could increase the chances of stroke or there could be a correlation between all three.

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 13 September 2016 11:43:37 PM
Hey Plantagenet,
Chelsea's apatment was previously a medical clinic, and apparently Chelsea doesn't stay there very often anymore.
It may be that it possibly still contains some kind of medical facilities for Hillary to use privately when she needs to without attracting unwanted attention.

I actually only heard about the body double 'Teresa Barnwell' today so I don't know a lot about her.
The host of the talk show I listened to today also thought Hillary may have had a stroke.
One of her female support staff was seen performing a neurological test 'squeezing her fingers'.
http://hiddenamericans.com/politics/hillary-received-squeeze-my-fingers-neurological-test-at-911-memorial/

These health issues may date back to the fall she had in late 2012 and the resulting blot clots that you mentioned.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-is-discharged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html
Apparently she's been seen wearing different glasses recently symptomatic of a particular neurological condition (maybe Parkinsons) and also other glasses with reflective lenses to apparently stop seizures.
Wikileaks have also released Clinton emails detailing how Huma Abedin sought Parkinson's drugs.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 14 September 2016 1:56:56 AM
Hi AC

Looks like Hillary will lie low for two days, maybe in "Chelsea's Apartment".

Hillary is then likely to reappear and answer some questions (if she's smart) early morning Friday (Australian time) on her near collapse.

Her face/appearance/gait will be put under a press and medical commentariat microscope.

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 14 September 2016 12:40:59 PM
Hi Pete,
I only watched the footage of Hillary exiting Chelsea's Apartment just now.
I know I'm going to cop it for saying this, but I have a feeling like it WAS the body double.
For one/ I've heard it said that their wedding rings were different; and two/ if she really was diagnosed with pneumonia she wouldn't have been getting so close to that young girl if she was contagious;
Both of those points are basically irrelevant compared to the third point.

What was missing from the picture?
What should've been there but wasn't?

She came out unaccompanied.
Standing out on the footpath by herself - so to speak.
No security staff (secret service), no medical staff, no campaign staff, no nothing. ??

Plus, this might sound funny but it just didn't feel like it was her.
I didn't get a real Hillary vibe off that person...
I dunno - call me crazy and paranoid if you want, I could be wrong.

Her health aside there's a whole lot more damaging stuff that has come out in the new Wikileaks email releases, I heard today.
Tons of it, and way worse than the first lot.
No wonder she was trying to play it down and head it off by claiming 'Russian Propaganda'.

I might re-listen to the talk show I heard the info on today and write down and post some of the more interesting stuff tomorrow if I have time.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 15 September 2016 11:18:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy