The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > TRUMP WINS LATEST POLL

TRUMP WINS LATEST POLL

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All
The media have been proved wrong in their prediction that Donald Trump will never become more popular than Hilary Clinton.
The anti Trump CNN has Trump two points ahead in their latest American Poll.
Recently, Obama has been shun by more world leaders than any American President in history.
Putin respects Trump .This is the best news for the world since before Lenin and the Communists seized power in Russia in 1916.
Hillary Clinton has a view of the world set firmly in 1955.She sees China and Russia as the big enemy and the lovely Saudi Sheiks with all their money are on our side.
Usama Bin Laden and President Obama Hussein both have the view that
America is full of infidels.
The Clinton Foundation,The Clinton Saudi joint money laundering venture is the Clintons and Obama pension plan.
Americans are often considered dumb.Even the dumbest can see through the lying of Clinton.
When asked if she had cleaned her computer in front of a Committee she insulted the nation by saying "with a duster"?
The biggest threat to world peace is a Clinton win.
Posted by BROCK, Wednesday, 7 September 2016 6:02:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It would be nice to think the yanks would see through Clinton, & elect Trump. However I don't hold a lot of hope for it.

Any people who could be stupid enough to re-elect Obama, after seeing his first stint, are a long way from bright enough to see, or concerned enough to care.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 8 September 2016 10:17:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Putin respects Trump. Really?

From https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/18/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-striking-america-superpower.

"Asked about the presumptive Republican nominee for president, Putin again described Trump as a 'flamboyant' or 'colorful man, using a Russian word – [Russian script won't copy] – that can be translated with ambiguous connotations, from gaudy to striking to dazzling.

'You see, it’s like I said,' Putin told his questioner. 'Trump’s a colorful person. And well, isn’t he colorful? Colorful. I didn’t make any other kind of characterization about him.

Trump has for months misinterpreted Putin’s comments as 'a great honor' and clear praise, rather than consider the various meanings of the word."

Sounds like Putin was calling Trump a show-off. That's not respect.
Posted by Cossomby, Thursday, 8 September 2016 3:11:16 PM
Brock
So you think the US and the rest off the world will be better of if Trump gets elected.

I am not saying I think Clinton is a better choice, I believe that the US is in serious trouble having to choose between the two. Trump talks a lot about what he will do, but never gets around to explaining how, or with money from where. His lack of understanding about the world, and how it functions is really a scary, as I fear he will just hand over to others when he is overwhelmed by a crisis, and cant decide what to do.

His latest issue of what to do with the military, shows his complete lack of understanding of why the military is not in the minds of many keeping America safe. The US military budget is bigger than almost the rest of the world’s budget put together, and yet he wants to make it bigger and more expensive. He says he will not put the military in harm’s way, so what does he need more for.

Why are all military contracts for less than US$ 10,000 no bid, and why can’t the latest F35 fly in the rain. There are many examples of collusion between the industrial complex that profits from the rubbish they supply the military at ridicules prices, and the people that place the orders.

America is a dying empire. That is plain to see for any one that cares to look. The health of their people, the ineptitude of its leaders, the bankruptcies of its economy, and the disintegration of its infrastructure, to name a few of their problems.

Electing a stand up comedian to the leadership will help speed up its demise, not help it to face its significant fundamental flaws.
Chris
Posted by LEFTY ONE, Thursday, 8 September 2016 4:08:13 PM
Lefty One, the world is in turmoil and the only way out will be for real firm leadership. Trump will be the only option for that in the US.

Commentators are now reaffirming my statement that Trump Brexit and Hanson are not accidents. We want change and the present governments can not deliver because they pander to minority groups and focus too heavily on the likes of same sex marriage when more than half the people don't give a toss.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 8 September 2016 4:17:44 PM
Luckily the poll results boasting of a boost for Trump have turned out to be misleading:

http://www.afr.com/opinion/columnists/donald-trump-winning-polls-mislead-on-us-presidential-election-20160907-grbah8

It looks like Hillary will still romp it in. Don’t get me wrong, she’s far from perfect. Very far. But Trump would be an unmitigated disaster. A man-boy like him doesn’t have the temperament, intelligence, or the political experience to be POTUS. I mean, this is a guy who had to ask three times, during a one-hour briefing, why they couldn’t use nukes.

When it comes to the intellectual and political calibre of Trump and his supporters, I think Jim Jefferies says it best (Language warning):
http://youtu.be/CceQISThDYQ?t=68
Posted by AJ Philips, Thursday, 8 September 2016 4:46:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy