The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Money where the mouth is

Money where the mouth is

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
New from Coles. Arctic Ice Cap. Down down staying down
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 31 August 2016 1:14:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I had a Nigerian prince offering me $ms if I just put a few $1000 in his escrow account to help the transaction.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 31 August 2016 3:38:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Robert,
What account will your bet take of paperwork fiddling ?
Do you accept the actual read values or the fiddled values and at what date ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 1 September 2016 2:33:36 PM
Well said thinkabit.

Hi Robert LePage,
Of course I believe in climate change, (but don't tell anyone as I'll deny it) - whether or not it's from humans I'm not sure but I remain firmly in the climate denier camp because of the politics and propaganda, (Global government aspect) and because I think the issue is overstated like they are trying to sell me something and finally because the solutions to me don't amount to anything other than a tax on businesses and consumers.

How does it help our country to buy shares in a foreign rainforest?

Do I accept humans can cause climate change? Sure.
I could potentially take a D10 Dozer myself and flatten a forest so that no life exists there and turn the place into a desert.
Likewise I could pump effluent all over the GBR and kill that too.
Not that I'd ever want to do either of these things.

The Piri Reis map shows Antarctica without the 1 mile thick slab of ice on it.
Surely humans have endured climate change already.
http://www.ancientdestructions.com/piri-reis-map-of-antarctica/

If you want me to openly accept Climate Change you have to sell me a different solution.

For my mind it makes little difference anyway and the current solutions will only make things worse.
Society will move to renewables in the coming decades anyway, but we won't be able to afford to if we're sent broke first.

If we don't keep our head above water and position ourselves right for the Asian Century the Chinese will buy us out completely anyway.

They're walking around with breating apparatuses in their country, but they they can afford to buy us out.
What threat is climate change exactly when Australians don't own Australia anymore?
This is why I take a 'Power-Out-Of-It' mentality rather than a Carbon-Nazi stand.

I truly do care about the environment, but I'd also be willing to pour diesel on tyres and light them up if that's what it took to save our country from being taken over or ruled by others.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 2 September 2016 1:56:54 AM
Various groups of fiddlers spread rumours that the rate of temp and CO2 increase is faster than a long time ago. Warming happened but it seems was unable to do it as well as humans fiddling with fuel emissions like VW does.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 2 September 2016 7:43:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy