The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > US Elections

US Elections

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I'm starting this thread for the free discussion of the US elections.
Feel free to bring up any topic on the subject.

What would a Trump or Clinton world look like?

I've learned a lot of things about the US elections recently, and it seems to be a rather dirty game in respect to electoral fraud.
I've heard reports of all these things occurring.

Rigging the system for a favoured candidate from within a political party
Skew the polls by deliberately polling areas favorable to a particular candidate, as you can't successfully get away with rigging an election unless you also firstly rig the polls in the proposed winners favour.
This also helps the proposed candidate as people who are sitting on the fence will vote for what they consider to be 'the winning team'.
Have media organisations on your side to spread disinformation.
Sabotage the other candidates speeches and rally's including using false flags and cause rivalries between them.
Find dirt on the other candidates and where none exists, lie; it doesn't need to be true all that matters is what the public 'perceives'.
Change absentee votes to garner extra votes in a particular candidates favour.
Control how the people vote with Voter ID laws.
Voting multiple times, going to numerous polling booths.
Control how they vote by not having the correct ballots available.
Limit the amount of polling booths in unfavorable places and create long queues to dissuade people from voting.
Change the count by rigging the counting machines to favour a particular candidate.
Control the people who count and declare the vote.
Exit polls are important because they are the real guage of whether an elected candidate was actually the peoples choice.
Be wary of removal of these polls, or of non-permittance of observers who can verify the election results were free from tampering.

I've read that the real poll data is actually Trump 67% Clinton 19% Undecided 13%
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/08/15/the-clinton-campaign-is-in-real-trouble/

These statistics are somewhat confirmed by the amount of people attending Trump and Clinton's speeches and rallies.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 23 August 2016 10:17:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The elections only run for 2.5 years and should go the full 4 years to smooth out other boring TV news.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 23 August 2016 2:57:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair, have you seen what else is on that site? It's a very unreliable source!
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 23 August 2016 9:18:42 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only reason Clinton looks so good, is because The Donald looks so bad! To put it into the Aussie context, think of Arthur Dunger going up against Dame Edna Everage to see he gets to put their finger on the nuk button first. If your not afraid now, just wait till next year.
Is it too late for Ronald McDonald to throw his hat into the ring? I hope not!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 23 August 2016 10:33:47 PM
President Paul Hogan should make a late run except for his origins. But Trump as Dunger ? How about Ivan Milat getting his hands on Ita Buttrose?
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 24 August 2016 4:33:01 AM
I read Obama has vetoed the use of the pledge of allegiance and Clinton supports him. This will bring the Democrats into disrepute even by many of their followers.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 24 August 2016 10:00:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy