The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Workchoices Vs the politicians pay rise

Workchoices Vs the politicians pay rise

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Why is it that people seem to think that the more you pay the better quality of politicians you are getting. More likely the better crooks you are getting. The more money there is in the job the more crooks are interested in it.
Look at the High Court of Australia, the judges are well paid but in my view incompetent in certain constitutional issues. WorkChoices was if anything a clear example! The Court simply concealed from its judgments very relevant details as otherwise it had to acknowledge that WorkChoices was in fact unconstitutional!
See also my blog http://au.360.yahoo.com/profile-ijpxwMQ4dbXm0BMADq1lv8AYHknTV_QH and my website http://www.schorel-hlavka.com

Politicians, prior to federation, did not get paid for being in Parliament and it would be nonsense to say they didn’t do a proper job.

In my view the politicians are being overpaid by far and that is why they have a non caring attitude far too often because they know they got the electors by the b… and they force you to vote for one or the other regardless that constitutionally no one can be forced to vote! (See my blog)

In my INSPECTOR_RIKATI® book series I have set out why the High Court of Australia was so wrong in its 14 November 2006 judgment about WorkChoices. However, WorkChoices does not personally affect me and so I have done the work as a “constitutionalist” to expose the truth and now it is for others to use it if they desire to do so.

Don’t complain about WorkChoices, politicians pay, etc, if you are dumb enough to vote for them! At least I refused to vote and the Court upheld my constitutional right that I do not have to vote if I do not desire to do so!
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Friday, 29 June 2007 1:05:21 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy