The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Tell me about your gaming!

Tell me about your gaming!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Yes I'm from Finland, and as said, the education there is for free. I won't go to my personal life here, but guess it tells something that for five years I've been working as a cleaner, before starting the free, still very qualified Uni, where only 2 % get in. You can try to guess how much time I used to read and calculate statistics for the exams to get in.

Good to know that my info isn't on the site, that's how amaxing Finland is :)

But yeah, closing the survey by tomorrow morning 8 am, so to those of you silly enough to trust me, please answer the survey asap. As said, it's or anyone whose ever played anything on from mobiles to computers.
Posted by mkarsikko, Monday, 11 April 2016 4:14:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
*amaxing=amazing :D
Posted by mkarsikko, Monday, 11 April 2016 4:15:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And *or=for, sorry bout those.
Posted by mkarsikko, Monday, 11 April 2016 4:16:12 PM
mkarsikko, it not a matter of trusting you, but of your observing good scientific practice. It is usual to include the contact details of your supervisor on a survey. Just your own contact details are not sufficient. Your work is subject to oversight by the Ethics Committee of your university: https://www.utu.fi/en/research/ethicality/Pages/ethics-committee.aspx

Tom W.
Posted by tomw, Tuesday, 12 April 2016 9:38:56 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tom W.,

I agree with you. You are being polite.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 12 April 2016 3:24:13 PM
I love games, I have Xbox, PS and PC. It's a huge part of my life so I really liked that survey. Can you give us full results?
Posted by HA1952, Tuesday, 12 April 2016 6:05:10 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy