The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Save Australia

Save Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Mr. Opinion,

You are really looking forward to a Chinese takeover of Australia, aren't you?
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 21 March 2016 3:16:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think you have all missed the point I was trying to make. You will still elect your representative and they will represent you in parliament (however it will be more like voting in Councillors not parties)they will discuss, rank the important issue and vote. You wills till get to vote and elect a prime minister. This system works well when all shire presidents/mayors discuss issue relating to the areas they represent.
Posted by Argoon, Monday, 21 March 2016 3:32:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear ttbn,

I am angry that Australia is allowing it to happen. I have been critical for years about the way Australia has been embracing the Chinese as if they are the greatest thing to come along since electricity.

I don't trust the Chinese as far as I could throw them and I think the current situation in the South China Sea is showing that I might be correct. Have a look at some of the latest items I posted today on my thread 'Which Side Are You On?' and ask yourself why the Chinese navy is interfering with the operations off the Indonesian coast guard just 5 km off the Indonesian coast.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 21 March 2016 3:44:11 PM
Ar Goon,

'TO BE ELIMINATED'.

Perhaps you could have chosen better words. But even better-sounding words would still give you away.

So parties would be illegal ? The country would be run like Leichhardt Council ? Is that what you mean ?

'ELIMINATED'. Too many of us know of that word too well.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 21 March 2016 5:32:36 PM
Argon, do you mean ELIMINATED like the Nazi's tried to do with the Jews? Or like Stalin or Pol Pot did?

I think you need to be careful about what you write...I think you need help.
Posted by Suseonline, Monday, 21 March 2016 7:23:08 PM
So the Goon really wants the Councils to run the country? Or is he still gripped by the nightmare he had before writing this rubbish. 'Prince' Leonard comes to mind.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 22 March 2016 10:04:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy