The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why do we have to keep snivelling to the US

Why do we have to keep snivelling to the US

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
Thanks Shadow, you have a Google Degree in googleomics and to think others wasted years studying law at university. They could have just as easily got a degree out of the 'Cornflakes' box like you have, so to speak. Gee, some people never learn.

'Geneva convention' I've got you on that one! I am an expert, I have watched every episode of 'Hogans Hero's' they are always talking about the GC, does that not make me an expert.

Still, you have not answered my Margaret 'Bloody' Thatcher question.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 29 October 2015 10:40:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair,

Nuclear war cannot be "may be inevitable". It is enevitable or not. I think not. Do you think that anyone is truly mad enought to fire a missile when they know that in same second they do, one will be coming back at them?

I don't understand your attitude to America. Thanks to Obama, America is now weak. No strong arm stuff; Obama simply loves Islam: he bends over backwards to show that America "is not at war with Islam"; he has put America trillions into debt; he relies on Hollywood, the media and ex- terrorists to bully the Right into submission (the Right are the ones who made American what it used to be - the things you and Crackpot object to).

So, what's the problem? The "bad" America has gone. It can't help poor countries anymore; it cannot win a war - it cannot even clean up rag-tag religious fanatics, after total failures against its dread enemy, communism, in Viet Nam, Islam in Iraq and Afghanistan; it can't protect its border with Mexico.

You should be pleased with the current America and its Left pro-Islam President who doesn't want to hurt anyone except his own troops who he won't let do their job properly.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 29 October 2015 12:00:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

I have never claimed to be an expert, however, using google to access legal documents etc and then give an informed opinion it, makes my posts infinitely better than your rambling and ignorant drivel.

With respect to the brilliant and globally acclaimed Thatcher, if you aren't competent to use google, here are a few pointers:

1 Argentina in a blatant act of war invaded the sovereign territory of the British Falkland Islands.
2 Britain responded by retaking the islands as they were entitled to do so.
3 In doing so they killed about 650 Argentinian Military for a loss of about 250 of their own.
4 Only an idiot believes that killing enemy soldiers in a war is a war crime.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 29 October 2015 12:07:57 PM
Crackcup says "instead of this ridiculous "Gung Ho" supporting a nation who appears to be intent on manipulating the start of another war of appeasement!"

A war of appeasement? Ya gotta laugh. Appeasement (in this context) means giving in to another power by basically giving them what they want. So now we have to fight a war to force China to allow us to give it what it wants? Struth what a dill.

To be fair to Crackcup, when the irrationally anti-US folk go into rant mode, its unreasonable to expect them to think logically.

" when anyone with half a brain knows that the US needs another war to solve their economic problems!"

The joke is too obvious.

So why do we and most of the western world continue to support the US even when they make less than perfect decisions as seems to be the default setting for this president?
Its because any world where a capitalist, liberal democracy isn't the pre-eminent power is a world less conducive to the freedom and prosperity we currently enjoy. I know the usual suspects will find that statement to be sacrilege but there you go.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 29 October 2015 1:38:57 PM
ttbn:
Oh, Boo Hoo,.....so I don`t like the US Administration?

I don`t want myself or my family to be vapourized by the
actions of a maniacal, self appointed Sheriff of the world!

Get off your high horse about China wanting a war, give them
the benefit of there longevity. All they have to do is to wait,
and "the meek shall inherit the earth!" NB: I am not some sort
of religious crank, but use that terminology for its simple
fact!

I agree that Islam is going to be a problem, as it is already
creating havoc in many European countries, BUT who started all
this crap in the first place, .....the US and its "Coalition of
the willing", by bombing the crap out of Iraq, based upon an
outright lie, fabricated to gain the sympathy and support of
the like thinking leaders, leaders who would jump at the chance
of making a name for themselves, regardless of the long term
cost to their countries.

Enjoy your ride next time you go to Wally World,... that is of
course if it is still their, and the US hasn`t false flagged
it, and blown it to pieces to create another excuse to blow
their well-worn bugle!
Posted by Crackcup, Friday, 30 October 2015 5:20:16 AM
Crack up, we could not defend ourselves if we tried.

That's why we need Americal.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 30 October 2015 6:24:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All