The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Women being paid less, well what did you really expect.

Women being paid less, well what did you really expect.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
If there is continuous lifting over 15 kg, mechanical aids must be used.

Rechtub I don't think women are that stupid as not to know an hourly rate as against a gross wage.
Posted by doog, Wednesday, 26 August 2015 4:04:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
maybe make the women play the men in the tennis grand slams. Many Western women already get paid much more for performing well below men's standards.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 26 August 2015 5:22:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Reminds of the quote -

"A woman who wants to be equal to men,
lacks ambition."
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 26 August 2015 6:34:58 PM
Sorry runner, the equality card is only ever played when it suits.

Having said that, I wonder if they Include women's football, cricket and golf players in the mix, where their wages/prize money is decided by viewer following.

Doog, it's my understanding they compare gross earnings when collecting their data and use this anomaly to their advantage when playing the victim card.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 26 August 2015 6:53:29 PM
Rechtub I think your vision of female gender is twisted, just like your mentor Abbott. You think women are stupid. women are not capable. women are not competent workers. women are lesser than men. women are inferior.
My interpretation of you is written all over your posts now and previously. You should get over that.
Posted by doog, Wednesday, 26 August 2015 7:34:01 PM
Good one, Foxy :)

Doog,

15 kg ? That's 33 lbs in real weight. Back in the late sixties, I worked in a pie factory where the weight limit was 40 lbs. The union bloke tried to stand over us, on behalf of the employer, to kick it up to 48 lbs, or about 22 kg. Everybody ignored him. They were mostly Greeks, kala paidia, kaloi ergatoi, good blokes, good workers, they didn't put up with bullsh!t from some lackey.

15 kg ? What a bunch of pussies !

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 27 August 2015 12:11:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy