The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > going backwards by working

going backwards by working

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
I am sorry for your situation as well, as anyone would be. this topic has many ideas: immigration; poor education; religious Darwinism; being punished for poor personal planning; simply watching too much sports, not spending time to create new needed employment skills; spending time with friends and parents whom have similar concerns. my suggestions are to think more about how skilled work is carried out; improve verbal communication skills by listening to intelligent speaking media programs hopefully picking up subconscious behaviours and phrases. don't be scared of being a nerd. take up computer repairing hobbies. read a book on accounting if only to work out what the book was trying to communicate. my favourite suggestion is to avoid media political readings and talk fests, political conversations having no skilled thinking. Avoid making emotional decisions quickly, instead take the time to slowly consider what you're doing with long term planning considerations. to me education is more a natural selection employment for truck drivers employment, slowing better wage employment with bad thinking skills, which if realised can be self-corrected.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 14 May 2015 1:43:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gday. Would like to thank you all again.
Wish I had your eloquent power of speech.
I have 4 stepkids, yes I won the custody dispute (dont really see her ex made it too hard).
I work really hard. I worked in the mines for 10 years commercial fishing 10 yrs, payed heaps of tax, I just want to teach my stepkids to have a strong work ethic. Seems to be working.
Posted by seanw, Thursday, 14 May 2015 9:55:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy