The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Foxy

Foxy

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Anyone know where or how Foxy is.

She has not appeared for a while now. I hope her health is OK.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 16 April 2015 12:11:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, many of us miss you, Foxy, and your never-failing good nature. I hope everything is okay.

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 April 2015 8:22:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

I have no idea as to why Foxy is not around - either a health issue or she's finally decided to take a lengthy break.

Notable that when the regular lefties disappear, the volume of discussion around here diminishes significantly.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 17 April 2015 8:48:06 AM
You're confusing quantity with quality, Poirot :)

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 April 2015 9:13:38 AM
Loudmouth,

Well you may titter : )

Imagine the surge in vitality of the threads around here when you all sit around and agree with one another.

Traffic has dropped off considerably on General threads.
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 17 April 2015 9:53:29 AM
Hi Poirot,

Well, traffic is what we make it. An especially provocative article is bound to generate a lot of traffic: what say you and I work on an article each, something which might provoke AND tease out what you or I might think is a crucial issue ?

I'll start now :)

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 17 April 2015 4:11:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy