The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Foxy

Foxy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I miss Foxy too. I hope all is well.

Left or right or anything in between, there hasn't been anything I particularly want to comment on lately on OLO.

I don't like starting a new discussion unless I have plenty of time to answer the usual rants I receive as replies, and sadly I am too busy working...

Cheers,
Suse.
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 18 April 2015 11:08:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy, is certainly one of the more intelligent posters and one I often agree with. I hope she is all right.

Hasbeen, very magnanimous of you to start this thread, as Foxy would not be the Forumite you most often agree with. Well done.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 19 April 2015 12:19:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Though I haven't participated for quite a while I have continued to check-in from time to time, and have always looked for and enjoyed Foxy's contributions.
This thread has therefore sparked my interest and concern.
I very much hope Foxy is ok and will rejoin the conversation in the near future.
Foxy, we miss you.
It is good however to see the other usual suspects thriving.

Loudmouth wants a juicy discussion; how about a review of the Intergenerational Report? (Not that I would be keen to participate, but others' views would be of interest.)
Keep well all.
Posted by Saltpetre, Monday, 20 April 2015 1:23:24 AM
Paul I may not agree with Foxy's posts all that often, but she is one of my favourite people on here.

You don't have to always agree with someone to really like them.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 20 April 2015 1:06:17 PM
I am back - and I wish to Thank all you wonderful
souls not only for expressing concerns about
my well-being - (I've had some severe health issues)
but for also stating - that you missed me from this
Forum.

I am very grateful. It's comforting
to know that even though we may disagree at times - that
we do share a strong feeling of friendship.

A big Thank You to Hasbeen for starting this thread.
To me you will always be a very special and lovely man.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 25 April 2015 1:21:07 PM
Thank goodness ! It's been a bit dreary without your contributions. Welcome back, dear Foxy, stay well :)

Love,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 25 April 2015 1:23:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy