The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hunting - With Firearms or Bows; Is it still a moral pursuit in 2015 ?

Hunting - With Firearms or Bows; Is it still a moral pursuit in 2015 ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All
Paul,

You'd better have a word to that ghost writer

"....from Full-auto AKs to single shot revolvers"

I know that the Pakistani's have some crap firearms, but 'single shot revolvers' has to be a new low even for their backyard workshops.

Did you know that all Indian citizens have the Constitutional right to own firearms including pistols for self defence?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 22 January 2015 1:29:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise, I take it you are supportive of Australia introducing third world standards when it comes to gun laws. Can we expect to see anti-aircraft guns mounted on the roofs of the Shooters and Hooters HQ shortly? it would be interesting.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 22 January 2015 6:03:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You need a new script writer, Paul, don't give up your day job.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 22 January 2015 10:04:03 PM
Is Mise

I have enjoyed our one sided debate, as usual, like the "Lanced Boyle" and the NSW Game Council debate, it has been a pleasure. You put up your rather, how can I say it, pathetic pro Rambo line and like shooting fish in barrel I blow it to pieces. thanks again.

Just one parting problem, you may be able to assists with.
I purchased mail order, one slightly used Sherman Tank, from a Pakistani war surplus mob, purely for self defense, no other reason. I parked it under the car port, but unfortunate the gun is a bit long and it was poking though Stan the neighbors lounge room window. Stan got the wrong idea, thinks I'm being aggro, and having a go at him. Stan has now mounted a Russian built rocket launcher on top of his chook shed, pointed in my direction! Do you think it would be okay if I launch a preemptive mortar attack (I've picked them up from the tank mob, it was a bonus offer) on Stan from my basement? Or do I have to make a formal declaration of war first. What is Shooters and Hooters policy on that one. Just asking.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 23 January 2015 6:48:31 AM
Well, Paul, that's a new one; I didn't know that Rambo was good at exposing Greens' lies.

Found any lies yet by the S&F Party members in the Upper House?

Found where they've lied to Parliament?

I liked that line in the foreign post '.... with legs'.

Speaking of lies:
http://nsw.greens.org.au/news/nsw/sydney-siege-shows-tougher-gun-laws-needed-now

That lie about the late and unlamented Martin Place terrorist having a valid firearms licence is still up and for your information, Paul, it's up under 'Policies' not 'Press Releases'.
Not surprising though as the Greens' policies are probably mostly lies anyway
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 23 January 2015 7:54:41 AM
Is Mise, The Shooters Party claim their policies are fair and reasonable, that is on big fat lie for a start.
I have consistently pointed out the folly of unrestricted gun laws and the carnage it will bring upon us. Yet all you can reply with is some waffle about a Greens press release, come on, move on.

While I have been waiting for your reply, Stan has launched a preemptive strike of his own, on me. Yes, a drone attack no less, in the form of Stan's 15 year old lay about no good son Roger! Roger jumped the back fence and has decimated my tomato crop. This means WAR! What action do you think I should take, secretly knock the heads off Stan's prized garden gnomes? Just asking.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 23 January 2015 10:09:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. Page 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. All