The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is it that our hero's become villains ? And our villains become hero's ?

Why is it that our hero's become villains ? And our villains become hero's ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. All
<<Even the inimitable entrepreneur Dick SMITH, threw his influential weight behind Mr Hick's>> << I even heard that a 'fan club' had been formed by certain enlightened members of our community, ostensibly the 'Left' I would've thought?>>
<<I even heard that a 'fan club' had been formed by certain enlightened members of our community, ostensibly the 'Left' I would've thought?>>
<<Even the inimitable entrepreneur Dick SMITH, threw his influential weight behind Mr Hick's>> Dick Smith a "Lefty". A capitalist with a conscience is not a "Lefty" he is a civil libertarian.

Some light reading;

http://www.cla.asn.au/

Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 29 September 2014 7:31:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dick Smith might like a cause, but his judgement and credibility suffered through his support for Hicks.

http://tinyurl.com/Mohammed-Dawood

Free speech. Both ways.

When those with the rose coloured glasses step out of the limelight and go home for the hot roast, wine and being tucked into a comfy bed, there are those who are left to shoulder the burden of keeping it all so nice and safe for them.

There are thousands of people, good citizens down on their luck, more deserving of a helping hand.
Posted by onthebeach, Monday, 29 September 2014 12:38:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Andrew Bolt, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Alan Jones would be so proud of their followers here on this topic. Right wing PC rules here.
Posted by May May, Monday, 29 September 2014 1:25:45 PM
May May

'Andrew Bolt, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and Alan Jones would be so proud of their followers here on this topic. Right wing PC rules here. '

we know May May you prefer the tax payer funded propaganda that allows you and terrorist to claim vicitm status. You might just one day have to face up to your responsibilities instead of playing the victim.
Posted by runner, Monday, 29 September 2014 1:59:30 PM
I agree with ONTHEBEACH & RUNNER...

I believe Dick SMITH threw his hand in, with one of the least deserving individuals, in terms of David HICKS. And those 'Lefties' the likes of this MAY MAY and PAUL1405 make me absolutely nauseous with their nonsensical tripe ! Australia unfortunately has more than their fair share of cowards and pretenders, we really need no more ?

Interestingly our little 'consciences' friend, the manifestation of a true utopian visionary, none other than PAUL1405 who would like to draw our collective attentions to none other than that erudite pillar of justice for all - Civil Liberties Australia ! What an amazing moralist group these folks are ? These are the people that make the average copper's job so much harder, and far more high risk, without ever wearing a blue uniform to justify their stance ? Aka - the crooks friend !

Imagine if we were to be plunged into another major war, the likes of PAUL1405 and his miserable cohorts would be out demonstrating 'again' as 'consciences objectors'. What sickening, useless human beings, his and his kind are !
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 29 September 2014 2:42:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh so funny, runner in his PC moment now lumps me with terrorists. What is it with these PC Andrew Bolt worshipers? It's funny entertainment though.
Posted by May May, Monday, 29 September 2014 3:50:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy