The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Women against feminism

Women against feminism

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
So Cherful is saying that all women who live under Islam are unhappy and disagree with Islamic law, that's probably the most "racist", orientalist position anyone could take.
Islam is the most gynocentric political system there is, men under sharia are totally responsible for all female members of their family, mothers, aunts, daughters, cousins, sisters, nieces.
If a Muslim man's brother dies he's responsible for his nieces, nephews and the widow, he has to figure out a way of supporting them and tough luck if he can't, this is why in those countries you still have well off people taking on wards and juveniles under indenture.
Feminism doesn't free women, it just transfers the responsibility for their well being from the family to the state, feminism disempowers women and instills a sad,victim mentality in it's adherents.

Male supremacy or "Patriarchy" is a nothing but a paranoid conspiracy theory.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 26 July 2014 10:29:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You have a fair point there Jay Of Melbourne.

The biggest problem with this is that they also believe they have the right to kill women, if they don't obey the man's orders.

Even worse, a ragtag bunch of militia can decide to genitally mutilate a million & a half women, when they overrun an area.

As a bloke I suppose I'm expected to think this level of control is great by the ratbag feminists.

The really strange thing I find is that our most feminists members of this forum are in favor of Muslim immigration, the very thing that is likely to lead to the total subjection them to male control.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 26 July 2014 11:03:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen, could it be that the people wanting to move to Australia are unhappy with what is happening in their own countries, and that is why they are moving to Australia?.
I could be wrong of course.

Cherful, I like your work.... :)
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 27 July 2014 2:44:35 AM
Reading CHERFUL's posts, it sounds to me that she is advocating for female supremacy not equality. Using inflammatory language.

What a shame that the women who are against feminism are not posting on this site.
Posted by Wolly B, Sunday, 27 July 2014 6:58:21 AM
Wolly my problem with the point you seem to be trying to make is that you don't allow for the reality that feminists and feminism do come a variety of schools and attitudes. I've got some strong disagreements with some of what seem to be core beliefs about male oppression of women but as an agent for change there are areas where feminism has in my view been important.

I think much feminist writing and thinking ignores the role women play in shaping society keenly blaming men for all the stuff they don't like and ignoring a whole lot of inconvenient facts that don't suit that theory. See Warren Farrels "Myth of Male Power" for a good summary of that. At the same time feminsim has provided a vehicle to help move past traditional roles and restrictions that have outlived their usefullness.

Apart from the truth issue the danger in attacking feminism as a whole is that you make enemies of those who you may not actually have great disagreement with. There are femininists who speak out against the excesses and lies of the more militant feminists. I've not come across any Australian mens rights groups that I consider anti female but there are clearly some men (mostly religious fundies) pushing very sexist lines. I'd rather stand in support of the feminists seeking equal opportunity for all and putting aside lesser points of disagreement than join the voices that want them silenced.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Sunday, 27 July 2014 10:17:01 AM
Cherful while I agree with you that Islam is disgusting, the rest is utter tripe.

Men go off climbing mountains, while women raise their children is total bulldust.

Women use men for their seed to become pregnant with the kids THEY want, not the other way around. There was never a truer word than the joke that pregnancy is something taken seriously that was only poked in fun. He wanted a bit of shared fun, she wanted kids.

You only have to look at the results of divorce to seer they are her kids, he merely supplied the seed & the money to pay for them. Even totally incompetent women get the kids, & his money. Once she had her kids, it was just his earnings she wanted, he was just unnecessary baggage.

A mans world, what a bloody joke.

Suse, if people don't like their country they should change it. That they have made a disgusting mess of a society is no reason to let them in here to stuff us up too.

Those who run away, rather than fix their home, are the most useless of people, definitely not worth having.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 27 July 2014 11:30:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All