The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Women against feminism

Women against feminism

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All
Thanks heavens for the internet, otherwise many of us would remain in the dark as the media selectively covers and presents information.

I suspect feminists are cursing the internet, as information becomes much more freely available. I also suspect that our politicians as well as anyone who wants to present misinformation and try to manipulate public opinion are also cursing the internet.

Now as a male, when I try to make what I believe to be valid criticisms about feminism. Accusations such as being a misogynist are made, or personal attacks and criticism are made.

Imagine to my surprise to discover that there is also a group of women who are opposed to feminism and put forward some of the arguments, that are made by men.

http://time.com/3028827/women-against-feminism-gets-it-right/
Posted by Wolly B, Friday, 25 July 2014 7:11:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Of course women are against feminism, that goes without saying ! That's why we call them women & the others are mere females. Same goes for men vs males.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 July 2014 9:13:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
God made Adam and Eve. Adam had his role, and Eve had her role. Feminists want Adam to be Eve, and Eve to be Adam.

History has shown that women need men to protect them and to provide for them. Men are without doubt the much stronger sex, and only a brainwashed, new age, hippy leftie genuinely thinks otherwise ..... why do ya think we have separate mens and womens sports? If we combined them, women would virtually NEVER win at anything. They are dependent on us men. Look at the great scientists, the great musicians, the great artists, the great fighters, the great inventors -- these males outnumber women by 50 to 1.
Posted by Right Is Right, Saturday, 26 July 2014 3:17:12 PM
Feminism is defined in the dictionary as "...the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men."

I doubt any intelligent woman on earth would disagree with those rights.

What I don't agree with are some radical feminists who advocate a hatred of all things male, and seek to have more rights than men.

I also don't like radical men's groups who advocate that women are not worthy of having the same rights that men have, and hate all things female.
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 26 July 2014 3:59:45 PM
Susie nicely said.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Saturday, 26 July 2014 4:19:10 PM
Suse,
Can you name one Men's rights group which advocates anything of the sort?
Internet based groups don't count, so name one real world men's group with identifiable, outspoken members who advocate male supremacy in the way that identifiable and outspoken Radfems advocate female supremacy.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 26 July 2014 6:20:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy