The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Germany to join the BRICS Nations ?

Germany to join the BRICS Nations ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Poverty on this planet is not created by China.
Arjay,
My believe also. It is created by those western greed mongers who exploit China & other countries for cheap labour & massive profits.
Those Brand-name greed mongers need to be combed through by tax departments.
We consumers are put into a situation where we really can't purchse anything not made in sweat shops because of the greed mongers, thereby making us guilty by association.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 July 2014 9:46:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy, what is a low wage sweat shop to you is still a happy escape from rural subsistence farming hell, & often near starvation, for millions of Chinese.

Germany jumping ship would spell the end of the disastrous experiment called the EU. That should save the member states billions, & perhaps even return them to prosperity. What to do with half a million useless bureaucrats would then become a problem. We would have to be careful they didn't try to export this bunch of freeloaders to Oz, to get rid of them.

Next how do we disband that other disaster, the UN.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 26 July 2014 10:52:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
escape from rural subsistence farming hell, & often near starvation, for millions of Chinese.
Hasbeen,
Of course I'm aware of that but it is still exploitation & that's my gripes. I recall an Australian sheilah bartering in Indonesia for a difference of 20 Cents. The stupid cow thought it was a hilarious game whilst the poor bloke selling soup from his homemade trolley was trying to feed his kids. It's a matter of the West cultivating a mentality which is very quickly becoming it's Waterloo & I don't mean that in toilet kind of sense even though the mentality of many is toilet level.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 July 2014 11:17:10 AM
There is an old saying, keep your allies close but your enemies even closer. During WW2 they drew a line just above Brisbane where the Japanese would be stopped. We cannot trust the USA to protect us when the civil unrest happens.

The USA is in deep trouble with the Central Bankers having total control of money and Govt. In real terms according to Dr Willie they have had 4yrs of negative growth. The only growth has been in the money supply. The same can be said about Australia. Abbott is de-industrialising this country. The real rate of inflation is way above 3%.Since our inflation is created as debt by private banks, we just sink deeper into the mire.

I say we go with the BRICS on the proviso that we can create much of our new money debt free by Govt banks just like Russia and China does.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 26 July 2014 5:11:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Abbott is de-industrialising this country.
Arjay,
Abbott can't because Rudd/Gillard beat him to it. Secondly, Abbott is not doing that anyway, that's just what you want us to believe. Labor got us into the mess that you acccuse Abbott for now. You're not very observant are you ?
If I gave you $10. & asked you to get lunch for 20 people, what would you do ? Blame yourself for not manging to get lunch or blame me for not givining you enough ? Need I say more ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 26 July 2014 6:24:06 PM
Dear ConservativeHippie,

<<Tough talking from a declared anarchist.>>

This is not completely accurate: I do deny any right of anyone to rule over another against their will, but if consent is given then I see no problem with having states and governments. The only fundamental problem with existing states is that participation is not voluntary.

<<If the Tibetans had nukes back in the 1950's or 60's, and used them in defence, it would have triggered a massive nuclear war and we would all probably be non-existant now.>>

If the Tibetans had nukes in 1950, then all chances are that they wouldn't be attacked, so they wouldn't need to use them.

Tibet HAD an army. It was voluntary and highly motivated, but alas it was small, ill-trained and ill-equipped.

BTW, there couldn't be a massive nuclear war in the 1950's because the Chinese didn't have nukes yet and the number of bombs worldwide was small.

<<Is Yutusu saying the world would be a safer place if everyone has nukes and/or biological weapons?>>

I was only saying that Australia would be a safer place.

<<does he support selective distribution to only the countries he approves>>

I didn't mention distribution: Australia should build its own nukes.

<<'Right to Bare Arms'>>

Who and why are you asking for 'Rights'? If a massive enemy threatens to kill or enslave you, then you do what it takes, you don't ask for permission.

<<Australia should stick with the USA>>

Tibet begged America to save her from the Chinese, but America turned its back. What makes you think that when push comes to shove, Americans wouldn't rank avoiding a nuclear winter above the freedom of Australians?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 26 July 2014 8:49:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy