The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > It seems truth is the word?

It seems truth is the word?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The Greens do have some different points of view, and likely not, the view as far as world economies are concerned.....and with truth, has its some-what mindsets, given the-song-blowers, have made a mess of our fair and currant island of Australia.

Iam not very smart, can some-one please tell me where this guy is going?

Clive palmer could be what Australia needs?.....He is rich, educated, holds the vast interests of Australia, making money is his game and the man seems to be one of the collative people in our interests?

I need some help in understanding him?

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Saturday, 28 June 2014 7:25:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Best of luck with that one.
Posted by Wolly B, Monday, 30 June 2014 9:22:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry, Kat, I need some help in understanding your post. What's 'collative' mean ? What's a song-blower ?

Joe
www.firstsources.info
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 30 June 2014 10:11:27 AM
Loudmouth....it was posted by accident. The editing wasn't done as yet.

If I could remember the point I was going to make, we could continue:)....sorry.

Anyway, I'll try asking the question on truth of politics and who is more trust worthy above all?

Clive palmer the titanic wonder?

Tony I don't ever lie?

Or the green members that use truth as their weapon of choice?

If our leaders teach our people to lie, how does that reflect on peoples ability to tell the truth?

I don't know where to put my vote now days or is that the plan?

!Confusion!

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 30 June 2014 1:18:08 PM
my dearest darling kat..its not hard to get clive/he is a guy
he had to overachieve.its a fat kid thing/anyhowthen there is the skinny kid..inside/that wants to be loved\but..somehow life was just too hard.

see how here its difficult/see one richer than clive read his orbituary and founded the nobel priz

cleve has a big part to play
he will be the new pau hogen/in fact has he mentioned his and hoges play yet[about the tax man.taxing thin air and oxide paints

darling/cleve is a guy/knowing the end is closer than his birt
he looks now TO SEE THE FRUIts of his t/the new time way is we need the rich to help bring justice/on earth\.,so he like others like hIM WILL PICK A TEAM/LET DMOCRACY DECIDE.

I LIKE THE YOUNG TASSIE GIRL
THE PARTIES ARE SCUM/AT least clive if he sells out wont be for money

also he shoulD DROP THE PRICE OF ADMISSION AND LET THE STAFF START UP..OTHER BUSINESS..on his estates..invite them to form a community
Posted by one under god, Monday, 30 June 2014 2:03:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<Clive palmer could be what Australia needs?.....He is rich, educated, holds the vast interests <of Australia, making money is his game and the man seems to be one of the collative people <in our interests?

<I need some help in understanding him?

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Saturday, 28 June 2014 7:25:52 PM

Firstly Clive did not become a politician through the usual route, and it is my understanding that a large majority of politicians within the major political parties have law degrees.

Is Clive what we need? To be truthful the answer is NO. However because he shoves it in their faces, it makes the circus a little entertaining.

I strongly believe that as long as Clive's interests are aligned to that of Australia he will be good, but as soon as those interests run into conflict, his own interests will take priority.

Of course our politicians lie, at the moment those in government are trying to convince us that the bad changes are good for us.

It is interesting the rhetoric about the 'age of entitlement' when we have international companies paying no or little tax and how the mining sector gets 'subsidies' and wind up get back almost all they pay in royalties etc.

Why have the tax avoidance tax structures for the rich been left in place? Such as the family trusts
Posted by Wolly B, Monday, 30 June 2014 4:18:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy