The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > It seems truth is the word?

It seems truth is the word?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
The Greens do have some different points of view, and likely not, the view as far as world economies are concerned.....and with truth, has its some-what mindsets, given the-song-blowers, have made a mess of our fair and currant island of Australia.

Iam not very smart, can some-one please tell me where this guy is going?

Clive palmer could be what Australia needs?.....He is rich, educated, holds the vast interests of Australia, making money is his game and the man seems to be one of the collative people in our interests?

I need some help in understanding him?

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Saturday, 28 June 2014 7:25:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Best of luck with that one.
Posted by Wolly B, Monday, 30 June 2014 9:22:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry, Kat, I need some help in understanding your post. What's 'collative' mean ? What's a song-blower ?

Joe
www.firstsources.info
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 30 June 2014 10:11:27 AM
Loudmouth....it was posted by accident. The editing wasn't done as yet.

If I could remember the point I was going to make, we could continue:)....sorry.

Anyway, I'll try asking the question on truth of politics and who is more trust worthy above all?

Clive palmer the titanic wonder?

Tony I don't ever lie?

Or the green members that use truth as their weapon of choice?

If our leaders teach our people to lie, how does that reflect on peoples ability to tell the truth?

I don't know where to put my vote now days or is that the plan?

!Confusion!

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 30 June 2014 1:18:08 PM
my dearest darling kat..its not hard to get clive/he is a guy
he had to overachieve.its a fat kid thing/anyhowthen there is the skinny kid..inside/that wants to be loved\but..somehow life was just too hard.

see how here its difficult/see one richer than clive read his orbituary and founded the nobel priz

cleve has a big part to play
he will be the new pau hogen/in fact has he mentioned his and hoges play yet[about the tax man.taxing thin air and oxide paints

darling/cleve is a guy/knowing the end is closer than his birt
he looks now TO SEE THE FRUIts of his t/the new time way is we need the rich to help bring justice/on earth\.,so he like others like hIM WILL PICK A TEAM/LET DMOCRACY DECIDE.

I LIKE THE YOUNG TASSIE GIRL
THE PARTIES ARE SCUM/AT least clive if he sells out wont be for money

also he shoulD DROP THE PRICE OF ADMISSION AND LET THE STAFF START UP..OTHER BUSINESS..on his estates..invite them to form a community
Posted by one under god, Monday, 30 June 2014 2:03:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
<Clive palmer could be what Australia needs?.....He is rich, educated, holds the vast interests <of Australia, making money is his game and the man seems to be one of the collative people <in our interests?

<I need some help in understanding him?

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Saturday, 28 June 2014 7:25:52 PM

Firstly Clive did not become a politician through the usual route, and it is my understanding that a large majority of politicians within the major political parties have law degrees.

Is Clive what we need? To be truthful the answer is NO. However because he shoves it in their faces, it makes the circus a little entertaining.

I strongly believe that as long as Clive's interests are aligned to that of Australia he will be good, but as soon as those interests run into conflict, his own interests will take priority.

Of course our politicians lie, at the moment those in government are trying to convince us that the bad changes are good for us.

It is interesting the rhetoric about the 'age of entitlement' when we have international companies paying no or little tax and how the mining sector gets 'subsidies' and wind up get back almost all they pay in royalties etc.

Why have the tax avoidance tax structures for the rich been left in place? Such as the family trusts
Posted by Wolly B, Monday, 30 June 2014 4:18:02 PM
Frist of all, Iam not your dearest or darling….I help to make kids, not stuff them with food:)…..However, you should have more greens in your diet OUG:)

“its a fat kid thing/anyhowthen there is the skinny kid..inside”…..so the use of psychology will determine what the voters find with the common grounds of….Interesting…..its seems with your logic, there will be a land-slide of voters for the Clive club:) our next premaster for how to judge……OUG you are one of lol,s most fascinating personalities I’ve ever come across, but Iam sure you mean well:)

Wolly B

“Why have the tax avoidance tax structures for the rich been left in place? Such as the family trusts”

Very simply…..Greed…(Iam only a little environmentalist) don't ask me questions like that:) ….The system could never be changed, could you imagine re-writing a new system…the care-takers would drop dead on the spot:)

Kat:
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 30 June 2014 5:20:04 PM
Well Kat, you have started a very strange thread.
Truth, Clive, Family (tax avoidance) Trusts ...?
Where next - asylum seekers/refugees, ISIS and the future of the middle-east, the deficiencies of the global financial system, or Australia's apparent inability to take best advantage of its mineral and other natural resources - by nearly always leaving it to some overseas interests/multinationals to develop the easy-pickings or otherwise dictate the terms of trade for doing business?
Oz must be unique in failing to take advantage of its potentials by avoiding nearly every opportunity to value-add, failing to invest in major industrial production and failing to take a punt on innovation.
Oz, the land of 'having a go'? What a joke. Funny, if it wasn't so serious. The pioneering spirit seems to have be laid to rest with Banjo - except in the poetry of a long-lost era, or the comic self-effacing of the 'Hoges' and the Dundee.

Real 'Truth' is something of a limited commodity outside of the empirical sciences - and even there it is often subject to revision and refinement.
In the day to day world of opinion, politics and public information, the truth is very much in the eye of the beholder, subject as it is to the vagaries of personal judgement/experience/education/prejudice and self-interest or religious indoctrination.

Clive appears a fine example of self-interest taken to a whole new level. (If you can't beat them, join them. And then, beat them at their own game.) A wild-card.
Ethics, integrity, trustworthiness? Vision? Yet to be demonstrated.

Who indeed may we rely upon to advise us of the real truth about almost anything affecting our daily lives? Sadly, no-one, because we have no common vision, no mutually agreed plan for the future, and no incontrovertible ethical framework - just a lot of rules subject to periodic review.
Posted by Saltpetre, Monday, 30 June 2014 10:03:27 PM
I am one of those who realise that self interest is the most important part of life, without it you're a goner.
Self interest is totally different from selfishness. Selfishness is what many Australians are inflicted by whilst feigning indignation when their degree of patriotism is challenged. One just has to look at the land & property sales going on lately.
Ask an Australian to pay more tax to overcome some shortfalls & all hell breaks loose. But demand ridiculous wage rises which cause shortfalls for others & that's alright, yeah mate !
The worst offenders are the parliamentarians, they could put an end to the sales & salary increases but they don't. Why don't they, you guessed right, ther're australian also.
look at Education, Health, the Public Service etc all these outfits have selfishness as a common denominator, their own benefits. It is a mentality which brought this country to its knees & cause its demise before long if that influx is not dealt with by curbing the preservation mode of our authorities. Clive Palmer just might be the one kicking over the first stone. Well, the others have failed miserably thus far so why not give him the benefit of the doubt ? You never know it just might work.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 1 July 2014 8:04:32 AM
Kat,

Being a fairly obnoxious person, and one not too bright, I probably disagree with whatever you've written, if only I could understand what the hell you mean. Burbling may be very therapeutic for the burbler, but it's not much fun for us burblees. Please try to put your ideas in coherent sentences, check them before you press "Post Comment" and we can get some notion of what you are suggesting.

Thank you.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 1 July 2014 9:26:16 AM
What's happening here ? is it do-gooders' holidays ? Never before on OLO have they been so conspicuous by their lack of comments. Hey, you lot, didn't you read the title of the thread ? It's about Truth, you know that subject you always accuse Abbott etc of lacking ?
C'mon, give it a try, it can only end as per usual, bailing out when the truth gets too real.
It's not OLO style to bail before starting.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 1 July 2014 12:18:49 PM
LOL…..Point 1.

The payed parental scam…..50.000 for the rich……..more like a breeding incentive.
Woollies blood pressure scam……probably just feeling guilty.
Climate change v overpopulation……again, not a problem.
The crown of thorns star fish….just ask Hasbeen…..he’s never seen one, so no problem there.
The sale of public assets, soon all of Australia will be owned by overseas investors.
Australian infrastructure decades behind the rest of the world……..
Feral pest problems now destroying our eco-systems at an alarming rate…..no problem there also.
Fracking destabilizing the water table……again, nothing worry about…..unless you need a drink/irrigation/prime farming land destroyed for ever.
Highest extinction ever recorded in the worlds history……that all fine…..
Weather systems now breaking all records across the world……nothing to worry about..I guess..
Or should I just write…….dammed if we do and dammed if we don’t….which is your argument.
Shark culling……..another stroke of genius.
Letting other countries store and dump nuclear waste…….that’s a great plan…..the next generation will love looking after that in years to come.
Dead spots where nothing will live ever…….glad they’re not going to be problem…..
No such thing as pure water…..but you may be able to grab a chunk of ice from a glacier….but hurry, while
stocks last….
Religion causing war once again…..9/11…..ever took place….just watch out for low flying planes….
And that’s just for starters……are lot sure you to debate me……lol…..give it your best shot:)

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Tuesday, 1 July 2014 4:08:32 PM
THE CATS-MEAT/QUOTE..<<..The payed parental scam…..50.000 for the rich……..more like a breeding incentive.>>

more/like..big-kevs/first carbon sceme/designed to not pass both houses/without green modification/but public sevants get it/its about time/the little people got it too

<<..Woollies blood pressure scam……>>

oh thats beause they going to give 'free fue shots
trouble being only them getting te shots get the flue

<<..Climate change v overpopulation……again, not a problem.>>
naw/both..bulldust/but...im sick/of\govt taking the easy path to 'growth/importing it...cause our own exports/ge more overse

<<..The crown of thorns star fish….>>
the giant jelly-fish/all proof of sick/oCEONS/seas/watersiness/burrying its poisen/airs/soils..toxic junk/from big busIness

<<The sale of public assets>>
is simply treason/holding them/is proceeds of crime/no proper reseach/done

<<..,soon all of Australia will be owned by overseas investors.>>

yeah..lol..soon..99 percent/of 'owners'..wernt native/to these lands/that stuff marked blackfella/is eally only resrve..

<<..Australian infrastructure decades behind>>

rubbish/our ports/only a decade/old//inutry got better rail
business doing quite nce/of xcourse the poor had no indexed pay rise/since the early 8\90's

<<..Feral pest problems now destroying our eco-systems>>

read survival/of\fittest..many extinctions

<<..Fracking destabilizing the water table>>

the most brilliant/of\all..that poisn govt wont let you dump/or is really bad/pump it underground/call it a patented soup/get busy dumping all that new poisen.into the water/especially lots of flueride/we going to need to run the aliminium smelters over time to get enough flueride/into them ocions of water

<<..Letting other countries store and dump nuclear waste……>>
its so far undr ground/its better\that having it in ya water one day

<<..Religion causing war once again….>>

no its israel wanting jorden/its training issis
they want iraq/strength..cut by 2/3rds

4/july;seems the go=lol…..give it your best shot:)
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 1 July 2014 5:19:33 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The payed parental scam….
Shouldn't that be paid ?
.50.000 for the rich……..more like a breeding incentive.
That's not very logical thinking at all because those who made themselves wealthy are not so dumb as to breed like that.
I don't think that scheme is warranted nor is it moral. It's very similar to Arts & Sport funding as well as public funded Superannuation for Bureau rats.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 1 July 2014 5:52:25 PM
UOG, we all had a a significant win recently with the Muckaty Creek Dump being dumped. It smelled of a rat, a very rotten and maggotty rat with the flavours of Nokia, Raytheon, Boeing, & Pangea Resources re-badged, and many other big players badge engineeered to look clean & ''greeen''. Did any one of them actually check to see where the groundwater around the proposed waste site seeped into?

Nah, just pay a few black fellas around $2million in hush money, build a sealed road in from the Stuart Hwy to the community, give the community a new Toyota Troopy for each household, and the kids a shiny laptop and voila another Manhattan Transfer!

Forget about the dodgy deal done by our Honest & Uprighteous Dave Tollner, the facts cannot get in the way of a good wicket in accepting the worlds dirty laundry now can it?

Now we have to wait for the US government to smack us on the wrist, coz without a dirty laundry basket to hide the nuke arsenal for the new US Base(s)it's all going to have to be hidden someplace else on these sunburnt plains of ours.
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Wednesday, 2 July 2014 10:56:46 AM
albi..<<..we all..>>[all..in Darwin,?]..had a a significant win recently/with the Muckaty Creek\Dump being dumped...>>

seen/it..on\the news/know most/who\i love/will..be overjoyed

but../..like you..the nose/knows

<<..It smelled..of a rat,..a very rotten and maggotty rat>>

my rat/stink..was that..we have culture;..older/than,,word-time
that we have/the perfect/system..to protect/the future/we tell in the dreaming/that place/where we put the bad/because there we HAVE THE ROVEN TRACK RECORD ACROSS 50,000 YEARS/IF THERES ANY PLACE\SAFE[WHERE WEE KNOW ITS WATCHED/IT WAS THERE.

BUT THIS NEXT BIT SOUNDS VERY INTRESTING
..<<..with the flavours of Nokia, Raytheon, Boeing, & Pangea Resources re-badged,>>

THATS NOT ANYTHING LIKE THE ENRON SCAM?
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/enron-2-0-wall-street-wants-manipulate-state-energy-markets-just-like-manipulates-every-market.html

<<corpetate/limited lie-ability's\/tax free trusts..<<>>..and many other big players badge engineeered to look clean & ''greeen''. Did any one of them actually check to see where the groundwater around the proposed waste site seeped into?>>

CANT THAT BE REDIRECTED/SO THAT A WATER SOURCE IS CREATED/WHATS THE FLOW RATES/HOW FAR BELOW THIS WOULD SAFE STORAGE NEED BE?..sorry damm caps

<<>.about the dodgy deal done by our Honest & Uprighteous Dave Tollner,...the facts cannot get in the wa of a good wicket in accepting the worlds ..dirty laundry now can it?..>>

where is the afest place;globally..our culture survives..to warn..the future..lomg after the fences rot away

if not here then where

its worth 50 million..but we will do it for a share
plus the rent[i will do it right here in suberbia/we got the right rocks stucture all water courses run direct to the sea/i dont see the worry[you know most our food wasnt really food..from a long time ago..[its a real and present danger/is it better criminals drop it in the sea?

<<>.it's all going to have to be hidden someplace >>

else..on these sunburnt plains of ours.
i reside/in the redlands/we can bury it/safely....right here
here..they ignore trucks comming and gowing..its wnot hard to do it underhand-way...they sent the 2 million the wrong way..e in the suberbs never get the high paying jobs...our jobs are hours travel time away daily/here we got instant jobs/shovel ready..only those in the know need know.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 2 July 2014 2:57:39 PM
THE TRUTH HAS GONE OUT OF THE WINDOW
http://whatreallyhappened.com/podcasts/hourtitle1.m3u
Rupert..is trying to buy;..[corner the market]..by buying time-warner*
for 85 billion dollars..[us?]..anyhow the point being..

*if you had a spare 85 billion..what would you spend it on?

[to reply my own question
i would make mew media/not buy up the old media
[but if i did ..i would imortalise myself../rupert\..by giving it back to the people..the last man to ever control he media..thus the world..then helped us to harvest..in its time

is our media too powerfull?
is centralising the media..into one pair of hands wise?

And I wonder why it is so difficult to think a little, to get it into our heads that television news and photojournalism manipulate our thoughts and emotions. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x1689647

http://rss.infowars.com/20140718_Fri_Alex.mp3
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 July 2014 8:15:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy