The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > You're Paranoid !

You're Paranoid !

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
Pericles,

<<GZ, you can't change history.>>

You're kidding !!
Your vitriol and falsehood deserve a firm rebuttal. Doing a text search of "overreaction" on this thread will confirm you are the first that accused me of an "overreaction" multiple times. I merely responded to your false supposition by paraphrasing your sentence.
My own (very original) statement said : <<"My REACTION to Islam is motivated by facts:">>.

Your latest comments ring like an appalling HYPOCRISY.

Based on your comments, I now conclude the following issues do not concern you at all :

(1) anti-freedom, anti-democracy;
(2) irreversible brain-washing regime;
(3) world threatened by a mere hoax (of Muhammad)
(4) Chamberlain's policy of appeasement towards Hitler.

Such problem issues of major impacts (to the world) do not seem to perturb you... I can even infer there must be lots more "negatives" that you are either (i) totally unable to discern, or (ii) prepared to accept & overlook.

What a "wise" guy you must be !!

But strangely, such an accepting fella seems totally unable to tolerate an opposition to Islam, irregardless.

Your disproportionate (and biased) OVER-REACTION to critics of Islam; irrational FEAR of such oppositions to Islam tell me something...

...you are either a Muslim in disguise or have a vested interest in Islam.

So who is really the one that over-reacts in irrational fear ? YOU !!
Your credibility is a complete tatter.

You are indeed a stoogie of FH, are you not ??

Now will you come clean, and stop pretending to be a neutral umpire ??
Posted by GZ Tan, Tuesday, 29 May 2007 10:08:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nice air of injured innocence GZ, but ultimately unconvincing.

>>Your vitriol and falsehood deserve a firm rebuttal<<

If you classify my posts as vitriolic, GZ, I can only commend you on the sheltered life you have led.

But you promised a rebuttal. What happened to it? Simply an attempt to step around the fact that did in fact write "overreaction".

So you mistyped, big deal. But given the rest of your hysteria I may be forgiven for teasing you about it.

And what a hysterical rant it is! I'm flattered that my musings on your anti-Islam stance has generated such heat.

Although very little light, I'm afraid.

"HYPOCRISY... totally unable to discern... prepared to accept & overlook... unable to tolerate an opposition to Islam, irregardless...
disproportionate (and biased) OVER-REACTION to critics of Islam; irrational FEAR of such oppositions to Islam ... a Muslim in disguise... have a vested interest in Islam... over-reacts in irrational fear ? YOU !!... credibility is a complete tatter... a stoogie of FH..."

Lovely stuff, I'll treasure it.

I wish I knew what a stoogie is, though. It sounds like a squashed cigar, but I happen to know Fellow Human doesn't smoke

<<Now will you come clean, and stop pretending to be a neutral umpire<<

Neutral umpire? Moi?

I am passionately and single-mindedly against the forces that create hatred between people on the basis of their religion.

So if I have been guilty of pretending to be neutral, I apologize unreservedly.

As any kind of umpire my credibility would indeed be "a complete tatter".
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 30 May 2007 9:17:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles..All this time you are a 'secret muslim' :)
Oh Mon dieu, sacre bleu:) How could you? Repent quickly and see GZ Tan 'pseudo-light' or else.

GZ Tan,

How about new nick names like 'The Tantans' , 'Jerry Tan' or 'Every one loves Tan'. Working from a hotel room at midnight, thank you for giving me the best 'laughter to the tears' in years..

Much appreciated mate.
Posted by Fellow_Human, Thursday, 31 May 2007 11:00:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy