The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > You're Paranoid !

You're Paranoid !

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All
Yep.. a lot of dear folk on OLO seem to regard awareness raising about 'Islam' as some kind of Paranoia and misguided racist zeal.

THE EVIDENCE from a place I also call 'HOME'.
http://www.westernresistance.com/blog/archives/001815.html

Aziz, of the UMNO (United Malays National Organisation) party made headlines in June last year, when he shouted "Racist!" 28 times in Parliament, and later refused requests from the Democratic Action Party (DAP) to apologise.

The Law Minister said that anyone who criticised Islam would be tried under the Sedition Act, a legacy of British colonial rule, which existed in Malaysia before its independence in 1957.

Aziz said that the states of Sarawak, Sabah, Federal Territory and Penang had not yet adopted the legislation, saying: "There is no reason for these states to delay adopting the law."

He added: "Why (do we have) to interpret (the constitution) when it is clearly said that (non-Muslims) are not allowed to spread religions other than Islam to the Muslims?"

Racial/Religious Aparthied. We were all ranting about it in Sth Africa. I didn't hear much about it in Malaysia. Perhaps because there are no 'Whites' in Malaysia to beat down on?

The ONE single point being stated here, is about 'Islamic Political Power' will without even a second thought, enact legistlation to protect and promote ONE single Faith,...i.e. Islam.

He is in effect saying "If we have the numbers and the guns, we don't care how you feel or think"

When people like Hilali, Hamas, Hezbollah, Azziz and the Taliban begin offering freedom to persuade Muslims to become Christians, I'll have nothing much to say.

Until that day, I will criticize the growth of Islam in Australia, and the practice of it in other countries.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 19 May 2007 9:23:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MEET BOAZ and throw a few verbal rocks at him :)

Friday 1st June at 55 King Street Melbourne, 10.00am VCAT.

It was suggested by certain 'cowardly' individuals who sent anonymous messages to my websites that I am hiding under some rock, and afraid to come out and be seen.

If anyone wishes to discuss issues of Islam or Christianity with me, I'm planning at this stage (business pressures allowing) to be at the above location on that date and time, in support of the 2 Dannies and the vilification case. (directions hearing)

So.. if you want a 'piece' of me, (figuratively) or to berate, bludgeon (verbally) or 'blast' me (again, with words only) that will be a chance.

I may or may not have a sign quoting Quran 9:30 on the day, but will liase first with the Dannies (and the court) to see if they feel this might hurt their case or be in contempt.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 19 May 2007 11:10:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What a coincidence, I was just skimming through some of the articles here and thinking, "There is not much general interest here, nothing on us versus Islam at all", when I came on Boaz' aricle.
Have we all been so brow beaten by political correctness we dare not broach the subject that is near to our interests in national safety and our civic well being?
Or is all sweetness and light in our beloved land?
Posted by mickijo, Saturday, 19 May 2007 3:33:19 PM
WHY ARE SOUTHERN ITALIANS 'DARKER' THAN THE NORTHERN ONES?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sicily

I cannot be 100% sure on this, but if history teaches anything, it does hint at the history of Italy and Sicily being invaded by Arabs as one of the strongly possible reasons.

Not that skin color makes a scrap of difference to a persons humanity, but sometimes it 'tells an unspoken story' about days gone by.

THE CRUSADES WERE "INEVITABLE" and did not happen in a vacuum. Its not like suddenly there was a flash of spiritual light occurring in the head of Pope Urban the first.. "aah.. I have a good idea, lets go and invade those distand Arabs/Muslims and teach them a lesson"
Not at all.

ISLAMIC PILLAGING. as early as 652 Arab/Muslims were invading Sicily and pillaging.

831 After resistance at Siracusa, the Muslims gained a foothold in Mazara del Vallo. Palermo fell after a long siege in 831, but Siracusa held out until 878. From 842 to 859 the Arabs captured Messina, Modica, Ragusa and Enna. In 902 Taormina, the last Byzantine stronghold also fell to the Arabs and by 965 all of Sicily was under Arab control and Palermo became one of the largest cities in the world.

Muslim rule in Sicily slowly came to an end following an invitation (?) by the Emirs of Catania and Siracusa for a Norman invasion. The Normans, under Count Roger de Hauteville (Altavilla) attacked Sicily in 1061.... COMMENT "strange, but apparently true"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
A second expedition occurred in 669. This time the strong, ravaging force consisted of 200 ships from Alexandria. They sacked Syracuse and returned to Egypt after a month of pillaging. After the Umayyad conquest of Africa (complete around 700), attacks from Muslim fleets repeated in 703, 728, 729, 730, 731, 733 and 734, the last two times meeting with a substantial Byzantine resistance.

As I said.. INEVITABLE.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 19 May 2007 4:08:18 PM
Oh come on Boaz, you really don't think anyone actually wants to talk to you IRL do you? Get over yourself. I hope you do go along to that court hearing and make a complete ass of yourself, that'll show those sex-fruit terrorists!

However, if you are interested in Anthropological genetics, you may also be interested to know that much of the red haired genes that you see in Scotland and Ireland comes from Vikings! Thats right, gingernuts have genes in them from godless Norse Pagans! In fact, there is some speculation that the red-hair gene may in fact have come from Neanderthals! Shock horror, our genes can come from other species even? Who knew?
I reckon that gingers have been hiding among us, just waiting to reestablish their godless Pagan ways again when we aren't looking.
Posted by Bugsy, Saturday, 19 May 2007 9:16:15 PM
Boaz, may I suggest a deal here.

How about you confine all your anti-Islam comments, accusations, innuendo and pure hate-speech to this thread, and leave the rest alone?

It would be a massive act of generosity to your fellow-man, you know.

We would all be exceptionally grateful.

In fact, I suspect I go for the rest of the Forum when I say that if you agree to confine your rabble-rousing to this one thread, we will stop beating up on you, exposing your flawed logic, remarking upon your inability to see anything except your own narrow take upon reality, laughing up our sleeves at your fatuous naivete and cringing at your poisonous rantings.

How about it?
Posted by Pericles, Saturday, 19 May 2007 9:20:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy