The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Clive to run for Pm if a DD is called

Clive to run for Pm if a DD is called

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dearest Suse? Or should I now call you Clive?

Congratulations. I wasn't aware that sex-change is such a quick procedure nowadays. I do hope that it is not paid by the public purse.

I certainly won't accept any public funds for my health/medical bills, whether it be for head injuries or for anything else. Doing so would amount to being an accomplice to theft and/or receiving stolen goods.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 18 May 2014 12:39:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dearest Yuyu? Or should I now call you Tax'Em Tony?

Congratulations, I wasn't aware that religion change was such a quick procedure nowadays. I do hope your conversion was not paid for by the public purse.

Like you, I certainly wouldn't accept any public funds for my health/medical bills, whether it be for head injuries or anything else. Like you, I'd reject any treatment offered whose research and development was funded by government grants (public funds). That means I'd reject 90% of all medical treatments, just like you Yuyu. Not doing so would amount to being an accomplice to theft and/or receiving stolen goods.

Yuyu, I'm so glad to see that we are both ideologically and politically correct.
Posted by Nhoj, Sunday, 18 May 2014 2:00:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Deqr Nhoj,

<<Yuyu, I'm so glad to see that we are both ideologically and politically correct>>

Refusing to be a thief is politically correct? Huh?

Stealing is incorrect. It has been wrong since time immemorial, long before the ugly birth of politics.
Refusing to be a thief is the correct way to go - the straight and narrow!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 18 May 2014 7:29:42 PM
Deqr Yuyu,

<<Yuyu, I'm so glad to see that we are both ideologically and politically correct>>

Refusing to be a thief is politically correct? Huh? I agree so much with you Yuyu, and like you I agree it's really good to call a spade a hammer, which enables Yuyu to falsely adopt a politically correct high moral ground. Now Yuyu, do you comprehend the words of the previous sentence? Probably not. Ha ha ha.

Now Yuyu, you need to learn that misrepresenting what is and isn't stealing, is incorrect and it has been wrong since time immemorial, long before the ugly birth of politics. Refusing to misrepresent is the correct way to go - the straight and narrow.
Posted by Nhoj, Sunday, 18 May 2014 7:51:45 PM
Yuyutsu, you know very well that my comment about the public purse referred to Government subsidized health care, ie Medicare.
Unless of course, you imagine your private health cover will cover all your expenses?
It won't.

You were writing your letter to all the contributors to this forum, of which a few, luckily, are female.
Unless you imagine Clive is reading this forum, then I have every right to answer the letter.....yes?

I have worked on head injury wards, and believe me, you don't want to go there....
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 18 May 2014 10:06:03 PM
Dear Suse,

I was actually hoping that Clive, hearing that there's a discussion about him here, will come and read. Maybe he did!

I never expect my so-called "private" fund to pay my expenses either: I have one (on the minimum plan) because it's practically compulsory, in effect it's only another form of tax - otherwise one is subject to the Medicare-surcharge. That's how I see it and I have no expectations from it.

The best insurance is self-insurance. From a financial point of view, it is, on average, the cheapest because no private fund would insure you just for your lovely eyes and winning smile - they do it for profit, you know.

One should ideally pay their own medical expenses if they require such services. I'm not talking about those unfortunates who cannot afford it: they should still be able to get it through Medicare, but most of us can afford their medical treatments and should save for it, if they want this kind of services in the first place.

Hospitals are indeed a dreadful place and I certainly don't want to find myself in a head-injury ward: if I injure my head, then I rather find myself straight up in heaven and I do ask that no doctor dares touch me and interfere with my natural process of heading there.

Finally, I do appreciate the presence of females here and I can only hope that there will be more of you!

Of course you are more than welcome to answer my letters, but if you sign your answer, please do so with your own name: that's because I really do appreciate your love and to be frank, I feel no attraction whatsoever to Mr. Palmer.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 19 May 2014 12:09:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy