The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Clive to run for Pm if a DD is called

Clive to run for Pm if a DD is called

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Could Clive be any worse I am sure politic's would become more lets call it interesting, Is this the type of push the major's need to get back on the side of Australian's not Just Big business
Whats Your say
Posted by Aussieboy, Friday, 16 May 2014 1:24:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sure, why not, Clive is so "honest". He'd never lie to anyone, deceive anyone or try to take advantage of anyone. As we all know, if Clive makes promises before the election then he'll keep those promises. We can trust dear Clive. Just like that wonderful "almost" Catholic priest Tony Abbott. Tony's a devout Christian, therefore we can trust him too.
Posted by Nhoj, Friday, 16 May 2014 6:33:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just love Clive. I voted for him last election.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 16 May 2014 9:05:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Clive is so "honest".
Nhoj,
The most integrity devoid poster on OLO saying the above is the height of either extreme hypocrisy or more likely than not extreme stupidity. The morons will welcome you with open arms.
I'd say Clive has a hundred times more honesty & competence than you could ever dream of having.
Posted by individual, Friday, 16 May 2014 9:15:21 PM
Poor Individual, he didn't even comprehend what I actually wrote. Hilarious. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Posted by Nhoj, Friday, 16 May 2014 9:48:02 PM
Nhoj,
I give you something to laugh about. How about answering questions instead of putting your limited capacity of stating sense & so openly displaying your racism & trying to incite racism.
Is ha ha ha your acronym for I'm a moron, I'm a moron, I'm a moron ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 17 May 2014 9:29:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy