The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Corruption, Impacting upon - Both major Parties, Federally and State:

Corruption, Impacting upon - Both major Parties, Federally and State:

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Hi there ONE UNDER GOD...

Johan, I hope your day in court tomorrow goes well for you ? Try not antagonise the judiciary, because if they get their 'knickers' in a knot it generally doesn't augur all that well, for those appearing before them ? Anyway, the best of luck ol' man !
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 6 May 2014 4:04:23 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
interesting to see how quickly discussion moves away from the subject of political corruption. It is not hard to solve by supervision, but it will not be solved by action-less talk.
Posted by Residents Roundtables, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 7:48:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HIGH wu..I WAS IN COURT..til LatE
and i know..the judge has much..he will TALK OVER..with his peers
ditto/pERSICUTION..[i note..that cannABIS SATIVA..IS NOW ONLY CANNABIS...[i/did-that]..and a new rule saying..a photo copy..lo..is proof..NEATLY AVOIDS Questioning..the analysts form letter

i need.a real lawyer..to suE F..EDERAL/STATE/COUNCIL GOVT AND SPECIFIC DEPTS LIKE TRANSPORT..healTH..BUT I CAN ONLY..AxCES LAW..the systematization of the corruption is self evident/but thaTS BECAUSE NO ONE IS HOLDING..ANYONE TO ACCOUNT../\..ONLY COvERING UP EACH OTHERS MALFEASANCE..FOR mutual nest FEATHERING

[IM Gutted..but i know..i spent..a lot of..
THEIR/I MADE THE BEST PART OF3000 dollars/TYING UP10 POLICE FOR A WHOLe day//plus the judge his two clerks..THATS A LOT OF 'WORK'
LOST/BIg...budget*money YESTERDAY/\..ALL THEY GET..IS 300 DOLAR PAY DAY

[this scam...only woRKS..BECAUSE
20/OUT OF TWENTY-ONE/PLEAD..guilty..[fIrst*APPEARANCE]LAWYERS..DOING/MAlfeasence/treason?

I WAS..PREVENTED PRESENTING..'THE REASON....FOR THE OFFENSE
THATS IS NOT only wrong/but..wrongly APPLIED..TO INJURE THE INNOCENT WHILE..the/inbred-elite\..THE..INTRENCHED.'IN..THE/know'..ELite go on raping..our savings..MINDS...AND OUR FAMILIES

the point is..THE System..*is designed to protect..its arS..buT
thing is..i sought to speak of..a plant one plant..ammoung a 20 PAGE list of extracts/CONCENTRATES..'DRUGS'.judged a Drug/ONLY\via being put upon..the SCHEDULE/2..WRONG..[A FILING-ERROR?]

how to set..that plant[SEE/GENSIS1;29]..free..[TO..BECOME..REV22;2]
INDEED HOW TO FREe..THE POLICE FROM CRIMINALIZING 35,000 KIDS A YEAR FOR.A JOINT..OR.that them pleading guilt..AT THE RATE..of 20.out OF 21..IS THE ONLY REASON THESE Abuses of omnipotent govt invasiVE/ABUSive/colluded..enforced commerce goes on

ignoring all the ruLes
COVERING OVER..the sloppy police paper work/and false witness as they mix..their reality with the COP SHOWS..AND OTHER excuses to yell at us...where we are futile TO REPLY.. its criminal[UNCIVILIZED /LIKE] ..SHOOTING BLakies.on a ginn hunt/OR CANE-TOAD..golf/stuff of demons]...[one/even..swore..on the bible

but..till..i can geT LAWYERS..AND BARRISTERS
TO AUDIT..[PROSTYITUTE..MY CASE[or i figure/..out how
to initiate..A..law suit.[for the injuries the SYSTEM Sustains to enforce]..as a 'service'..on the few..abused/the poor AND Oppressed

hell..im angRY..A DIABETIC.Needs their drugs
my anger drugs..at least STILL AlLOW/FUCTIONALITY...interaction with oTHER..AND GOVT WOULD EVEN seek to end..those..FEW/CYBer-peers/....the thing is..i can appeal..alL the way to the haigE..[IM a stolen generation dutch]..A DUTCH CITIZEN..CAN initiate..the..world-COURT.

THATS THE/Next huge.'stolen generation'..
correcting/thing..we take it globally..or make/it personal.

MATE.. there..was A SEARGENT THERE..[SCOTTY]
I WOULD HAVE LOVED..A MODERATED DEBATE/BETWEEN HIM AND ME
WE ARE BOTH BELIEVERS..aND THUS ..our de-bait..WOULD BE..FACINATING
but/weare..to..MUCH ALIKE[LOL]
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 8:03:10 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh Sung Wu,
Well it gets worse. Some say the US system has some support but I just
read yesterday that only individual can donate to parties there.
However the courts have decided that corporations are persons.
Therefore the corp as an individual can donate. Weird !
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 9:18:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there BAZZ...

The US electoral system is both complex and generally mystifying in the extreme. What with the 'Electoral College' and other complicated vestiges of true democratic protocol as permitted by the American Constitution, it does make the United States system of government quite complex and difficult to understand.

I've spent a bit of time in the US and something I have noticed, the average American citizen is quite patriotic, demonstratively so I'd say. More then the average Aussies are ? Is there much evidence of political corruption over there, actually I do not know ? There's always 'chatter' emanating from the many conspiracy theorists, but corruption per se, I'd have no idea personally. Go into the average Bar, and you'll always find a group of blokes whinging about their corrupt government ? Idle talk, or based on fact, who'd know ?

Something I do comprehensively understand, any US politician caught committing a criminal act, is punished quite heavily. I'm only alluding to 'criminal' offences. Rather than those politicians who engage in corrupt activity while in public office, or relating to the discharge of his or her public duties. Including any systemic failure of his or hers fiduciary obligations too, are all viewed very seriously indeed?
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 4:40:57 PM
more signs AND SIGHS OF THE TIMES
as the constitutional COURT ASKS FOR THE PM TO RESIGN
[ unmentioned is the armed forces MASSING THERE TO GET THE Ruling

why is that pm sacked/..why so many hobally
whats the bet they elect a banker?..like at east 6 other expoSED INSTALLED BANKERS HAVE BEEn..all..with firm TIES TO THE IMF.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 7 May 2014 4:49:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy