The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Stop the culling of ROOS'

Stop the culling of ROOS'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
"Dogs feasting and fighting over the entrails of the beast, often still alive, with tardbillies high on hooch, arguing whose WMD brought down the most roos"
Hey you sound like you've been on one of my sporting shoots. Although I don't call my mates tardbillies, just "maaate"

"In my area, the pet meat shop was closed down for 7 weeks due to a shortage of roos in our bush. "
Must have been after one of our sporting shoots. We clean 'em up.

"when they salivate and gloat over the blood and guts of the animals"
Are you sure you haven't been with us on a sporting shoot?

"Mmmm....I wonder what else they do to their victims when no-one's looking?"
Ok now I'm convinced you have.

"I wish they would knock off more of those rotten frigg!ng feral moggies"
They are very hard to bag, so sly and cunning.

"I am not totally opposed to culling by accredited professional shooters."
Good to know, I'm an accredited sporting shooter.
Posted by alzo, Thursday, 7 June 2007 9:58:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Good to know, I'm an accredited sporting shooter."

Was the bribe significant, Alzo?
Posted by dickie, Thursday, 7 June 2007 11:37:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No...a paltry $55.95...all you can shoot
Posted by alzo, Thursday, 7 June 2007 12:08:38 PM
spanky, had no luck with your link, surely you wouldn't be taking the p_ss?

Incidently a 9mm wouldn't be my weapon of choice in such a situation.
Posted by rojo, Friday, 8 June 2007 12:18:36 AM
Rojo,
Yep, I surely would!(LOL)
I cannot believe you actually tried that url link..I guess we meet all kinds on these threads, just joking!
Have a good one,
Regards
Spanky
Posted by SPANKY, Friday, 8 June 2007 6:08:54 AM
Alzo, yet another buffoon taking advantage of a special offer, seeing you have this awkward yet talented sniffer for special offers, you must have missed the one for ejection seats in helicopters, they are looking for test passengers, I think you qualify for the position hands -down.
As far as normal people using this thread are concerned, the purpose of PROFESSIONAL culling experts goes well, especially after realising now that the population of roos has indeed got to the point of actually infringing on the human population in some areas, it's a pity and although I am a stickler in the belief that they were there first, the human will always dominate all living creatures.
Where to now?
Spanky
Posted by SPANKY, Sunday, 10 June 2007 7:40:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All