The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > As humans What are our responsibilities on earth.

As humans What are our responsibilities on earth.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
OUG – Well done, a short post

Now don’t get of subject.

We are discussing god, not how the Earth was created.

I stated previously, using your logic the sun is the devil and the magnetic field is god?

Another short but on subject response please.
Posted by Producer, Monday, 7 April 2014 4:59:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There are two questions here, I believe.

>>What are our responsibilities as human beings on this planet earth.<<

That seems to me to refer to individual responsibilities. What is my responsibility, and is it likely to be the same as your responsibility or his responsibility or her responsibility. What behaviours are expected of us, in order to deserve to live on this planet.

The second seems more communal in nature:

>>So what are our collective responsibilities.<<

Which are far wider in their implications.

Individually, we don't necessarily have a responsibility, say, for the welfare of every other individual on the planet. For a start, it is not possible to take responsibility for seven billion people. The best we can do, in the grand scheme of things, simply boils down to "be nice to each other".

Collectively, it gets far more complicated.

rehctub has a go at it with:

>>... to maintain a balance for future generations to follow<<

Sadly, that is just as impossible a target as actively taking an interest in seven billion individuals.

By requiring us to "maintain a balance", rehctub is suggesting that we already have a balance, and that we should stay this way. Given this was a response to the suggestion that we should "control the out of control breeding", I doubt this is what was intended.

But in that case, rehctub, what do you believe a "balance" actually looks like? Are you considering only your own self? Or the street you live in? Or the town, the State, or Australia as a whole? Do you see any responsibility at all to any other street, town, State or Country?

Thought not.

But don't worry. No-one else does either.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 7 April 2014 5:10:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JOSEPHUS<<>.Josephus "5,000 years ago a commission was given>>

SUE.<<,,What 'commission', and by whom,>>

clearly/by the WRITERS OF the holy texts..of genesis

then/trying to IMPLY THE YOUNG EARTH Theory[no where stated in the texts]

<<..And why only 5000 years ago,..when our lovely earth..is much older than that?>>

ITS CLEAR SUE..that josephUS..refers to the license WARRANT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK[SEE THE FIRST 3 Chapters]..its reasonable they occurred 5000 years ago..in some form or other..

ANYHOW REGARDING THE SPECIFICS/RE PRODUCT

,,..<<..Surely that can’t be right..because if it was not for the Earth’s magnetic field....the sun would destroy the Earth.>>

THAT IT LIVES IS even more remarkable
the sun..by all logic should be destroyed..yet isnt.

INST IT Amassing the moon precisely covers the sun[despite THE MASSIVE size differences[TWO LIGHT'S]..EVERYTHING IS SO NOT BY ACCIDENT/BUT design.

<<This can only mean using your logic...the sun is the devil>>

there is no devil/but many devils
[embodiments of all that vile]..YET SEEK TO OBSCURE THE LIGHT
BUT the vile IS ATTRACTED TO THE LIGHT...BUT THE LIGHT KNEW THE DARKNESS NOT]

prod/.<<.and the magnetic field is god.>>

all good is of god
but not ALL GOOD IS GOD

THE magnetic field is *of...god.
YOU ARE BEING YOU/..BY GIFT OF GOD..
creating your meat..housing the hOLY SPIRIT

but dust [of the sun]..we are
and to dust..we shall return..

[how could them cavemen..have been so clever SO CLEAR?
5000..YEARS..AGO..[OR MORE/WHO KNOWS..BUT GOD..JUST HIS HOLY SPIRIT AND YOU.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 7 April 2014 5:12:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG – You lost it again, too long.

You did say “all good is god”

Am I right then to assume that because the good magnetic field that protects us from the sun that would destroy the Earth is now god?

Surely you would agree, if this is the case the sun must be evil (not good) as it would destroy the earth if it was not for the magnetic field and therefore could not be god?

You did also say “not all good is god”.

This would mean that even though the magnetic field is good it might not be god.

I think we have established that without the good magnetic field the sun would not be good for the Earth therefore could not be god.
If the good magnetic field is not god and the not good sun can’t be because it is not good, what then is god?

Keep it short and stay on subject OUG.
Posted by Producer, Monday, 7 April 2014 5:39:47 PM
PRODDER/QUOTE..<<>...Keep it short and stay on subject OUG.
You did say “all good is god”>>

MY MOST RECENT RECALL OF ALL GOOD..IS OF GOD
NOT IS GOD..NOT any 'good...'IS'*..GOD
[BUT EVEN THEN/GOD WOULD SAY..AS JESUS SAID..WHY CALL YE ME GOOD[THERE IS BUT ONE GOOD/the wholly spirit*

but still its nice..to hear good
as it reminds us god is good..too
[ultimately..its all we are is of the wholly spirit[ie good]
whether its good from you or from god or from jesus[good is used early in the texts,..cause by god [and thus jesus and the HOLY SPIRIT.ITS ALL GOOD

<<>.Am I right then to assume..that because the good magnetic field that protects us..from the sun that would destroy the Earth..is now god?>.

NO..PLEASE KNOW GOD=THE SUN
THE MAGNETIC FLUX FIELDS OF AFFECT..ARE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
please recall..that not even mosus..could gaze upon 'HIS [GODS]-FACE..AND LIVE..[i sort of live by that..and stared at the sun once..saying I KNOW YOUR THERE..i dare you to make me blind if your not..[well over a minute..staring with love[open/pupils]..at the sun..and im not blind...but please refute..if you so wish.,

<<..Surely you would agree,..if this is the case..>>
it isnt..your giving credit to ceaser..when its not..*of caeser

god will burn you with his pure love
thus jesus was sent..to say..'see me;..see that i DO/THIS IS WHAT OUR FATHER WOULDST..BE DOING FOR YOU..IF YOU COULD BARE..HIS PURE BRIGHT VISAGE..[AND not be burnt to a crispie

lets say your right/as an example
<<>>the sun must be evil.(not good)..>>

why am i not blind?
why if evil/does his light sustain life to nurture
SEE EVEN A BEAST LOVES ITS OWN..IF THE SUN WAS EVIL..MUMMA WOULD BE EATING BABBa

<<..as it would destroy the earth..if it was not for the magnetic field..and therefore could not be god?>>

RECALL I SAID..HER NAME IS ANA..[ALPHA..*NEGATIVE ALPHA']

THE NEGATIVE/ALPHA..IS THAT DANGER/INVERSION
[THINK OF GOD AS A TWENTY TWO TRILLION TON PUPPY..JUST LOVING YOU [HIS CHILDREN]..BUT IN PURE INNOCENCE..CRush the life..right/out of us simply by wanting to connect

CONTINUES..[POST LIMITS ALLOWING]
Posted by one under god, Monday, 7 April 2014 8:44:48 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
but for the wholly father/spirit..[holy spirit]
she would pick us up..in her embrace instantly
[but knowing it would kill is cant happen..

[look if \i put your mind,..into a whale..how would you advise me..its 'you'..in all that whale meat?

<<..You did also say “not all good is god”.>>
not all good is god..true..god doth her good JESUS DOES HIS I DO MINE.YOU DO YOURS
BUT ITS ALL OF HIM ALL GOOD[THE HOLY SPIRIT]

the magnetic field is good iS..not god.
ITS OF*..THE HOLY SPIRIT.

<<..established that without the good magnetic field..the sun would not be good..for the Earth..>>

it wouldnt hurt..'the earth'..a bit
BUT LIFE..WELL YES we seen extinctions..[but what use is a dinosaw..if you need make adam..[one thing god knows for sure is there is no death

there are many extinct beasts..in the other realms
recall earth only exISTS BECAuse half the angels rejected god
the earth is where they 'hide'..from ana

to then say..<<..therefore could not be god.>>
of course not..god is the sun

<<..If the good magnetic field is not god>>

and it isnt

<<>>and the not good sun can’t be ??
because it is not good, what then is god?>>

god is the sun
live with it
you repeated the same thing 3 times
ans the last line dont even read right.

but lets just say..im not judging god
thankyou lord foR YET ANOTHER DAY.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 7 April 2014 8:45:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12