The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > As humans What are our responsibilities on earth.

As humans What are our responsibilities on earth.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
I apologise I meant vote for women only outside party lines.
What both parties demonstrate very clearly is how weak men have become. You cannot change yesterday and you can't change tomorrow the only thing you can change is the present time. Be sure God will not do anything for you except give you the courge of your convictions. It's clear from this conversation that this mankind does not have any idea of what it's responsibilities are .This post was for one reseason only. To get a sense of the prevailing attitude. Which is a disgrace to the human race. I apologise for the anger I am in a Corner that I can't get out off without a major confrontation with our so allied leaders. I can tell you that finding the courage not to be destructive is far harder than finding the courage not to cause destruction.
Posted by Gods Messenger, Friday, 11 April 2014 8:02:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There is nothing more for me to say. I have learnt my lesson.
Posted by Gods Messenger, Friday, 11 April 2014 9:02:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mess-anger/quote..<<..this post was for one reseason only. To get a sense of the prevailing attitude.>>

MY DEAR BROTHER..its not our attitude/that is important
but in case it is..lets go with the flow

our prevailing attitude..<<..Which is a disgrace to the human race.>>

gm..mate please see..we are all differently unique
there is no 'pre-veil-ing ATTITUDE/BUT OUR INDIVIDUAL ATTITUDES
[and time changes many]

<<as>>for the anger..I am in a Corner that I can't get out off without a major confrontation with our so allied leaders.>>

me too/mine is 6th of may
i suck it in suck it in suck it in..then i let it go
last time was new years eve/see snowden thread..on 6 th of may/i have my say.[i like it/on my terms..it feels better that way..the idea is pick your confrontations

just dont do anything silly

<<>I can tell you..that finding the courage..not to be destructive ..is far harder..than finding the courage not to cause destruction.>>

the true causes of your problem..rarely lie outside/us
im destructive TO ME..as i have no right to destruct anything.others created.

the media wont cover destruction/
be careful the one WE HURT MOST IS OUT GOD..AND HE HAS TOO MUCH PAIN..AS IT IS...I FEEL ANY PAIN..IS FELT MORE BY THE ONE FEELING ALL PAIN..only he knows how hard...the pain is..the more we care/the MORE IT HURTS.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 11 April 2014 9:15:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG....there's nothing wrong with being human.

All the best.

Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 14 April 2014 12:45:41 PM
OUG.. Do you know what's great about the time line?......your all in it.

Time to think, and while we are on the subject.....2100....what will we be think then?...very few can think that far....but I can:)

"As humans What are our responsibilities on earth."...real people don't around wait to die.

KAT
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday, 14 April 2014 1:07:47 PM
kat..<<..Time to think, and while we are on the subject.....2100....what will we be thinking then?...>

the reply depends on who is asking
we now living wilL mostly be passed on
there IS LIMITING AND UNLIMITED THINKING..BUT THINKING IS EASY

the kids then//wiLL LEARN THE Same things the kids learn now
their thinking..IS LIMITED..AS IS MOST OF OUR THINKING..[IRRESPONSIBLE Thin-king]..rote thinking as controlled by our media and govt spin docters

<<..very few can think that far....but I can:)>>
ME too..:{>]..BUT In the end the thinking was the easy bit
Posted by one under god, Monday, 14 April 2014 2:38:19 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All