The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Who exactly are the Australian Federal Police, and what do they do ?

Who exactly are the Australian Federal Police, and what do they do ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
one under god,
Are you blind. It is not Schapelle that wants the cash. It is her greedy sister Mercedes. She is also the guilty one.
Anyway when Schapelle gets back to Australia she is going to be charged with exporting a proscribed item (marijuana) and get another ten years.
That will really give her something to write about.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 3:41:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
chrisgaff1000,

Police will certainly want some questions answered and she would be foolish not to cooperate. That in turn could assist her to receive some favorable treatment.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 4:26:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there folks...

That Mercedes sounds like a real piece of work ? On the other hand I don't believe the girl Schapelle, is all that wise either from what I've heard. The whole Corby family seem to have operated on the periphery of criminality, and none too shrewdly neither. Still, I've not met too many crooks who are over endowed with grey matter in any event.

Corby's entire M.O. with this 'boogie board' thingo doesn't sound like a particularly ingenious scheme to me, I guess that's why she was caught, at the primary line in Bali ?

Thanks again to all those, who were kind enough to contribute to this rather lame topic. I really appreciate it .
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 25 February 2014 5:33:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gday o sung wo, back after computer spent some time in repair shop.
In truth weighing up my bias and all, the current secrecy in all aspects involving both police and military forces is at best risky.
We should know just what is taking place always.
And if in time, as it has a habit of doing, some hidden things come to light real problems arise.
Channel 7 bless their little hearts seems well advised in taking the feds to court.

Secrecy should be measured in other ways.
What would the Government say if Labor not the Liberals did this.
Democracy demands openness.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 26 February 2014 1:41:58 PM
Hi there BELLY ol' friend...

I guess all governments have secrets and I don't have a real problem with it. I suppose in order to gather intelligence one must resort to secrecy and stealth. And by virtue of that, I guess the AFP must possess a fair number of secrets also, particularly for and on behalf of the government.

As they say, it's well above my pay scale, to have to wonder about all of that sort of stuff, eh Belly ?

Nice to chat with you again my friend.

Cheers...Sung Wu.
Posted by o sung wu, Wednesday, 26 February 2014 9:06:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
o sung wu,
I remember when "pay scales" were the best refuge from responsibility.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Wednesday, 26 February 2014 11:59:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy