The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lifeboats for sale

Lifeboats for sale

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
MAYBE THEY HAVE A HOT LINE TO ABORTS DEFEND THE BORDERS AT ALL COSTS MOB
IHI to start mass-producing disaster lifeboats
January 20, 2014
http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/IHI-to-start-massproducing-disaster-lifeboats
TOKYO—Japanese heavy machinery maker IHI will this year start mass-producing lifeboats designed for such disasters as tsunami, typhoons and floods, The Nikkei has learned.
IHI will set up production lines capable of turning out 300 boats a year. It targets annual sales of about 5 billion yen ($47.4 million). It will make two types—one that can hold 25 people and one that can accommodate 50.
Posted by Robert LePage, Monday, 27 January 2014 1:50:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Robert, will the new mantra from the Abbott Government be:

I'll stop the LIFE boats!
I'll turn back the LIFE boats!
I'll buy back the LIFE boats!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 January 2014 6:52:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You can laugh and think it is funny but at the moment taxpayers are the real winners NO welfare for lifers in 5 weeks.

Personally WHATEVER it takes to stop them I support and so do a lot of others.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 27 January 2014 6:57:50 PM
Personally "WHATEVER it takes to stop them I support and so do a lot of others." Phil, would support literally blowing them out of the water? One day that well could be "WHATEVER it takes."
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 January 2014 8:49:24 PM
Paul1405 - that is not a bad idea! Good to see you have changed sides.
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 27 January 2014 9:19:12 PM
Phil, sorry to disappoint, I have not changed sides I'm still on the side of justice for humanity. I was quoting your own words there. Was interested for the sake of clarity to know what lengths you would be willing to go to. You have certainly cleared up that phrase of yours "WHATEVER it takes". Next question, given a little training would you be prepared to man the guns! Or have you considered bombing from aircraft? Are mine fields an option? Heaven forbid, should there be any survivors, will you personally lead the firing squad?
Phil, is there any chance that, between the guns and firing squads, you could make yourself available later this year to deliver the 'John Howard Memorial Lecture'. The topic is "Dealing with Asylum Seekers, The Final Solution." I think you would be the ideal person to deliver such a lecture.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 28 January 2014 6:21:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy