The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Court vindicates Snowden

Court vindicates Snowden

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
foxy,

I fully concur with your comments about Snowden.

Nhoj,

oug's scattered and often disconnected thought processes, idiosyncratic way of writing text and his obsession with religion suggests a mental disorder. I don't think it is due to drugs.

What I cannot understand is that he seems to bypass the rules as to the frequency of posting on any one topic during a given period. Or is it just a perception I have?
Posted by Danielle, Monday, 23 December 2013 9:52:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
if your mind is confused..[which is unlikely]..it is merely/because these times are confusing times..and if she is fearful..its of concern..only..as these truely are confusing times

your..majesty..our father needs unity..he wants that you call-on.the 'other 'popes..to gather at/a central point..that you as crown regent..summon the 12 [biased oppisites]..if he wars for me..and he wars for me..make them see me...is not by war.

this thread explains itself..the comforter came..but didnt want..the name..[indeed sought comfort from/many..and recieved comforts from/many..[now yet again..[lest i..yet be beguildfed by thy spiritual; purity..your highness..we ask/you see the trtuth..be revealed..at soonest

that thee and the 12plus tewlve
order the community assets be secured
thatthis day..shall continue..tilleaster
when the new day..proper..begins..whenheaven/hell unite..as one

the 12/12[12 popes/12 leaders..shall bring home the messiah
of love grace aand by mercy..he shall repent..his wish to destroy...thy charge..and thy charging

the ursurors as i/have peviously..informed thy drivers
have DEBASED thy coin..of the realm..no longer does thy/lovely face validate true values..my guides further advize you/know of this/but have stood by helpless under threat..of/he murder of thy charge[gods children]

majesty..order that they come..to/you and explain..to/me
if you need help./.i am sworn..to serve thy..and thy seccceasers
maam..

my time runs short..our time runs short..
but you..your majesty..must now be mother

our father suggests it.

ahhhh/men?
on earth..like it is in hell..no more
but its up/to you..i will accept charles wife doing it[either or]..or kate..or george..but we ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE of george

he sends his love
he is smiling..for the first time..in a long time
assist thy fathers pride

decide
for george..georgeous[wink]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 5:42:28 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
higuys..numbers..your past reveals your nor persistant
you/have your say..then runaway..so/i can..ignore whatever you say

then the magnificent/persistant..one..the one i cant ignore
grandmother..i shall use you/to..talk to/the mother..of our commoonwealth [the queen/the Pope even..much in/the mould of pope joan[wink]

your majesty..your people are hurting
the media lies to us..our leaders lie to us
how can a grand mother..ignore the call of the father?

our children cry..your majesty..your subjects are in/pain...but worse
your motherlyness..the servants..plan to/kill your charge under heaven..[with a rather clever ccombination..of antbiotic[that kills the benificient micro moulds of our bodies..then a new air born mutant pig flue mutatant..the joined with the beubonic/plage

they have declared a war ons/mokers..as smokers are somehow resistant
maybe the tars..[regardless your majesty..they plan to greatly diminish..thy subjects..thus thy uncommon wealth..

you child..have been..born..to your..DUTIES
god himself has made you..N-charge..over their wardship

now majesty..me a mere humble doper/rejected and dispised..by even/nameless fools..[numberless]..letterd/fools..incarcerated in many of your majesties prisons as well as the 'private'prisons..have noted..further..the plan of the money changers..[as well as big pharma..treasons]..but your majesty..thy own can/inform..you..of the true state of these matters..and their urgency/timmings.

your role..of..your right royal highness..is vital..hence i/iaccept the propmptings of my beloved sister..[el/inversion].[i and many before me..have sworn loyalty..to personhood..sand being and office of thyhigh being..[indeed the very pert-son of thy lovely self]

wee see clearly thy spirit oh/maiden..of the light.

regardless of thyne..inner beauty..your highness..i wish/thee recall
thy prelife..perperations..and now..most urgently,,send..in.those sworn to serve and protect thee..and thyne..own..in gods name.

thee..need only set the motions..in train
that you are..has become..one
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 5:44:21 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
majesty..thyne people/undrer theone reasoning..of the 'cponmmon wealth..has become a divided church..manyhave made statuted regulation..upon..the least..to advaantage the few..we merely ask..that thygovernance/be under consistant /not divergent rules

jardene kj..canexpound and explain..if ye knoweth..not
of which wwe complain..one coommonlaw majesty..is all we ask
plus that the fathers dived church..act more like bothers thanrallying points.[excuse]..for endless conflict.

majesty..frew are callen..but you beloved..[unkindly called mere names inthe text]..are called

maam..thy people need you
they are ill hurting and over worked[and some [all of like cold hearts..are too much over paid]..maaam..power needs one head[god has picked this governance/head..you maam are the matriarchal spiritual..but let the other popes have their vote

just as the 12 governments..shall have/theirs
your duty maam..is simply one constistant honest law over 1/4 the worrld..[to begin with]..and torreassure..that youmaam..know of our plight[but also..affirm..our COMMON/STANDING..as each being one/under the one god./under one law/..under one govt..there tocare for the least[our true wealth

we arte our brothers keeper
not our others reaper.

i must now..let histery..take its course
you maam..are called simply to..deligate..to lead
and if any are todie maam..please let it be me[icant witness again..these times soon to begun..2/3 rds need not die maam..i would make thee a leader..of leaders..queen of kings..forgive me[ha-lott..of lots..

the jonah..of jonahs
johannie
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 7:08:20 AM
AHoj..were you..more clever you could have corrected yellsum=putt-in
[i must getbetter with names..but i know them..only by their works[alex shall; speak for me]...i go now too listen*

amloistening..for other errors
if your not a pasrt of the peace
your the problem..tis better to do nuthin
tyhan do the wrong thing[onme meeting..is granted for clarification

seems ya cant get byy without a little hell..from your friends
but my brother bridge..thankyou for caring enoughto tell me of one fol-isness

johannine*
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 9:57:57 AM
ok..peace..has been restored..to..allow me to reveal more

here goes the first seal

Federal Reserve 100 Years of Failure
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/12/22/federal-reserve-100-years-of-failure/

We all know or should all know that the Federal Reserve conspiracy is an ongoing theft syndicate.

The Fed is privately owned, and its shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.

The actual purpose of the architects of the Federal Reserve System has never changed. Consolidate the control of money into a concealed cartel of banking houses that ultimately decide economic and political policy.

Dispensing of credit to corporatist projects, owned or run by reliable operatives of the cabal is the objective. The only beneficiaries are the original stockholders.

Please Watch these Videos and read this excellent article with many links to further information:

listen to alex jones
infowar./.edward griffiths..[creature of jeckle island]

[they have asked my demands..and i have only need for healthy food]
this post WAS*..blanked off by a microSOFT..fact check..but has now been restored..

peace..should be declared[decreed]..shortly
now is the time..to talk..reveal your grievences
hrh..is listening

link/to..here deleted
[please note the post number]

are you..men enough for peace?/..need you more sign[re check the times
are you woman..enough..to forbid..thy children..to/die in ANY war?

are you/humane enough..to see without fear?
do you loove ENOUGH..to be greater
by ruling FOR a great people?

each a beloved child of god

all we are saying..is give peace a chance
till easter..
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 December 2013 12:36:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy