The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > I fear the lucky country ship has sailed and we've missed the boat.

I fear the lucky country ship has sailed and we've missed the boat.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
<<You're not making sense again, Paul1405...Have a good day. Stay out of direct sunlight if you can>>

ROFL

So you noticed it too!
Posted by SPQR, Thursday, 5 December 2013 9:00:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"At a guess, I'd say this was a response to those voices in your head, am I right? 'Cos I fail to see its relevance to anything here."
Constable Clod = chrisgaff1000. = ex copper
The claim by Chris that "Churchill gave every citizen in England a 303 rifle and two clips of ammunition for the specific purpose of killing German." is untrue, such a thing never happened. Even Hitler didn't arm the general populous of Germany, he might have if he had the guns and ammo, but he didn't.
Pericles you were doing well with the "voices in your head" stuff until SPQR stepped in to back you up, the kiss of death there. Support from SPQR is like having a character reference signed by Bozo the Clown.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 5 December 2013 9:45:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy