The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New theory on the death of John F. Kennedy

New theory on the death of John F. Kennedy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Can't a criminal be patriotic?

"Lucky" Luciano well may have been.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Luciano#World_War_II.2C_freedom_and_deportation
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 31 October 2013 4:06:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"I agree Mikk, but I would add that after all this time, who cares?"

LOL Suzie.
That was the final line in my post but I thought it was a bit rude so I deleted it before I posted.
But it is true. We will never know now and all the speculation and conspiracy theories that have gone on all these years just makes it one big yawn.
Posted by mikk, Thursday, 31 October 2013 4:09:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
More conspiracy theories.
I guess they won't be dieing down any time
soon, especially when there's money to be made
be they regarding the late Princess Diana,
JFK or Michael Jackson.

In this case - hasn't the Kennedy family suffered enough?
Let them Rest In Peace.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 31 October 2013 6:05:04 PM
Talking of Diana conspiracy theories, Foxy, here's a really good one.

http://www.dianamystery.com/

Do please watch the video. You will enjoy it.

It is an absolute hoot, of course, but it is also a classic example of how people with far too much time on their hands can concoct a conspiracy theory from random associations.

The deadpan, earnest voice-over says it all.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 1 November 2013 3:38:21 PM
Dear Pericles,

Thanks for that.

Too surreal!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 1 November 2013 5:24:30 PM
ODE TO.BOBBY/TOO
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy

Some men..see things.,.as they/are...and..say why?
I dream things..that never were..and say..why not? -

* Every dictatorship..has ultimately/strangled in the web of repression..it wove for its people,..making mistakes..that..*could not be corrected..because criticism was prohibited.

* He has called..on the best..that was in us.
There was no such..thing..as half-trying. Whether it was running a race or catching a football, competing in school—..we were to try.

And we were ]..to try harder.than anyone else...We might not be the best,..and none of us were,..but we were to make the effort*..to be the best.

"After you/have done..the best you can",
he used/to say,.."the hell with it".

* Just because/we cannot see clearly.the end of the road,
that is no reason..for not setting out..on the essential journey.

On the contrary,.great change..dominates the world,
and unless..we move with change..we will become its victims.

* When there/were periods..of crisis,..you stood beside him.
When..there/were periods..of happiness,..you laughed..with him..
And when/there..were periods of sorrow,..you comforted him.*

He did/not..conceal..his concern..in comforting-words.
He..did-not..delude his readers..or himself/with false hopes..and with illusions. ..This spirit/of honest..confrontation ..is what America/needs today. ..It/has been..missing,,FO5..all too often..in the recent years..and it/is one..of..the reasons..that I/run.for President-of..the United States.

For we..as/a people,.are strong enough,
we..are/brave enough..to be..told/the truth..of where we stand.

This/country..needs honesty..and candor..*in-its..political-life
and..from/the..President.

Hand/in.hand with freedom..of speech goes/the power..to be heard,
*to share..in the decisions/of government..which shape..men's lives.

Everything..that makes/..man's life-worthwhile — family,/work,/education,..a place..to rear/one's..children..and..a place/to rest one's head..all this..depends/on..the decisions..of government;

all..can/be swept away..by/a..government..which/does_not*heed..the demands of/its people,..and..I mean*all*.of/its people...Therefore, the/essential..humanity..of men..can/be..protected..and preserved only*..where government..must answer*..*not..just*to..the wealthy, not/just..to those..of/a particular..religion,..or/a ..particular race,..*but to..*all.its people.

And..even/government..run..by the/consent..of..the governed,..as in our/own..Constitution,..*must*be..limited..in its power*..to act against*..its/own..people

But*..I don't/want..to run..for/the presidency..I want_us/to..find out..the promise..of..the-future,..what..*we..can accomplish..what this..country..truly*does..stand for.and what/is..expected*of..us in the/years..ahead.

And..I also..want_us..to/know..and examine*where..we've gone wrong.
And..I want..*all_of us,..young..and old,..to have*a chance.to build a better/country..and change..the direction ..of/the..United/States_of..*America.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 1 November 2013 5:48:58 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy