The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New theory on the death of John F. Kennedy

New theory on the death of John F. Kennedy

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
On Sunday, 3/11/2013 at 20:30 hours SBS will present a documentary on the death of JFK.

Australian, Colin McLaren, a former Victorian homicide detective, according to the program notes "....uncovers the shocking truth about who really killed JFK."

This program is a world premier and Australians get the chance to see it first as although it shows in the States on 3/11 we are on the better side of the Date Line.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 4:21:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think I saw something from this guy the other day. He reckons it was a secret serviceman who accidentally discharged his sniper rifle. In fact he was a driver not a gunman and the only reason he had the gun was because he was the only one not out drinking till 5 am the night before. Then they framed, and murdered Mr Oswald to cover it up.
Sounds like the sort of thing spies would do but after all this time who knows?
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 6:07:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is how the public-funded national broadcaster the SBS spends my taxes?

Just more evidence that the SBS and ABC should be self-supporting. There are much better ways to spend the hard-earned $ taken from me.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 8:03:56 PM
I agree Mikk, but I would add that after all this time, who cares?

JFK was shot twice, so the secret serviceman must really have been clumsy to have 'accidentally' shot JFK twice...

I reckon it was Jackie, with a hidden gun in her coat.
After all, don't ALL Yanks travel with metal?
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 8:59:06 PM
I am surprised Arjay hasn't turned up yet. He loves a good conspiracy theory.

I wonder if the bumbling secret service agent was also involved in the demolition of WTC7?
Posted by Agronomist, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 9:25:57 PM
Suseonline, "I reckon it was Jackie, with a hidden gun in her coat. After all, don't ALL Yanks travel with metal?"

Meanness Award for that one. The poor woman was out on the boot of the car scrabbling to pick up pieces of her husband's brain.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 10:20:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy