The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Eating and the Australian Coat of Arms.

Eating and the Australian Coat of Arms.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I saw this elsewhere and wonder what the Forum thinks about it.
"Is it ethical to eat the animals and birds on the Australian Coat of Arms?"
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 8 May 2007 8:28:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As long as they aren't endangered, eat whatever is good for you.
Posted by spendocrat, Tuesday, 8 May 2007 9:51:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
all dwepends how hungry you are and which tribe you belong to
Posted by dagwood4053, Tuesday, 8 May 2007 10:50:54 AM
Well you love to shoot them Is Mise........you may as well eat them!
Posted by dickie, Tuesday, 8 May 2007 4:07:53 PM
I'd prefer to see more use of food sources which fit this land.

I'd rather see us keep animals with a smaller environmental footprint than the animals which have been brought in from elsewhere. We could also be investigating how to make more use of other food sources originating on this continent.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 8 May 2007 7:10:21 PM
I prefer skippy with a pepper sauce
cooked medium
Posted by tapp, Tuesday, 8 May 2007 8:59:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy